Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!
Name: Understanding Nutrition, 14th Edition
Author: Eleanor Noss Whitney, Sharon Rady Rolfes
Type: Test Bank
From Chapters: 01-20 (Complete Chapters), Odds and Evens
The file contains COMPLETE Test Bank questions to ALL chapters in the main textbook.
Test Bank contains questions and answers that Professors will use them as questions in the quizzes/ exams.
Answers in test bank always provide with hints, explainations, and sometimes the steps or “work done” to complete the problem.
As far as I know, you can’t buy this unless you teach the course.
This test bank is a must have, as it:
:: Provides you with test questions that professors will use on the exams right out of this test bank.
:: Well prepared to every exam;
:: To double check your own questions and complete your quizzes, exams, and homework assignments faster and more accurately;
:: Saves you the hassle and stress of student life.
:: Increases you chances of passing expensive courses with a good grade.
:: Is a great investment toward graduation.
:: The digital download allows for Immediate delivery.
You will be able to download the file immediatly after payment is submitted. The download link will appear at the checkout page and it will be emailed to as well.
Complete Test Bank Content:
1. An Overview of Nutrition.
2. Planning a Healthy Diet.
3. Digestion, Absorption, and Transport.
4. The Carbohydrates: Sugars, Starches, and Fibers.
5. The Lipids: Triglycerides, Phospholipids, and Sterols.
6. Protein: Amino Acids.
7. Energy Metabolism.
8. Energy Balance and Body Composition.8: Eating Disorders.
9. Weight Management: Overweight, Obesity, and Underweight.
10. The Water-Soluble Vitamins: B Vitamins and Vitamin C.
11. The Fat-Soluble Vitamins, A, D, E, and K.
12. Water and the Major Minerals.
13. The Trace Minerals.
14. Fitness: Physical Activity, Nutrients, and Body Adaptations.
15. Life Cycle Nutrition: Pregnancy and Lactation.
16. Life Cycle Nutrition: Infancy, Childhood, and Adolescence.
17. Life Cycle Nutrition: Adulthood and the Later Years.
18. Diet and Health.
19. Consumer Concerns about Foods and Water.
20. Hunger and the Global Environment.
Appendix A: Cells, Hormones, and Nerves.
Appendix B: Basic Chemistry Concepts.
Appendix C: Biochemical Structures and Pathways.
Appendix D: Measures of Protein Quality.
Appendix E. Nutrition Assessment.
Appendix F. Physical Activity and Energy Requirements.
Appendix G. Exchange Lists for Diabetes.
Appendix H. Table of Food Composition.
Appendix I. WHO Nutrition Recommendations.
Appendix J. Healthy People 2020.
Appendix K. Aids to Calculations.
All items are AAA quality. Not just like those offered by others. I will reply all emails. Satisfaction guaranteed! You will not regret buying it!