Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!
Name: Supply Chain Management: Strategy, Planning, and Operation, Global Edition, 7th Edition
Author: Sunil Chopra
Type: Solutions Manual
From Chapters: 01-17 (Complete Chapters), Odds and Evens
The file contains COMPLETE worked solutions to ALL chapters and ALL questions in the main textbook.
Solutions Manual is for the Answers to the Chapters questions of the textbook.
They also show the steps or “work done” to complete the problem. Solutions are always provided with hints.
As far as I know, you can’t buy this unless you teach the course.
This Solutions Manual is a must have, as it:
:: Provides you with accurate answers to all problems, evens and odds.
:: Reduces the hassle and stress of student life.
:: Increases you chances of passing expensive courses with a good grade.
:: Is a great investment toward graduation.
:: The digital download allows for Immediate delivery.
You will be able to download the file immediatly after payment is submitted. The download link will appear at the checkout page and it will be emailed to as well.
Complete Solutions Manual Content:
PART I: BUILDING A STRATEGIC FRAMEWORK TO ANALYZE SUPPLY CHAINS
1. Understanding the Supply Chain
2. Supply Chain Performance: Achieving Strategic Fit and Scope
3. Supply Chain Drivers and Metrics
PART II: DESIGNING THE SUPPLY CHAIN NETWORK
4. Designing Distribution Networks and Applications to Online Sales
5. Network Design in the Supply Chain
6. Designing Global Supply Chain Networks
PART III: PLANNING AND COORDINATING DEMAND AND SUPPLY IN A SUPPLY CHAIN
7. Demand Forecasting in a Supply Chain
8. Aggregate Planning in a Supply Chain
9. Sales and Operations Planning in a Supply Chain
10. Coordination in a Supply Chain
PART IV: PLANNING AND MANAGING INVENTORIES IN A SUPPLY CHAIN
11. Managing Economies of Scale in a Supply Chain: Cycle Inventory
Appendix 11A: Economic Order Quantity
12. Managing Uncertainty in a Supply Chain: Safety Inventory
Appendix 12A: The Normal
Appendix 12B: The Normal Distribution in Excel
Appendix 12C: Expected Shortage per Replenishment Cycle
Appendix 12D: Evaluating Safety Inventory for Slow-Moving Items
13. Linking Product Availability to Profits
Appendix 13A: Optimal Level of Product Availability
Appendix 13B: An Intermediate Evaluation
Appendix 13C: Expected Profit from an Order
Appendix 13D: Expected Overstock from an Order
Appendix 13E: Expected Understock from an Order
Appendix 13F: Simulation Using Spreadsheets
PART V: DESIGNING AND PLANNING TRANSPORTATION NETWORKS
14. Transportation in a Supply Chain
PART VI: MANAGING CROSS FUNCTIONAL DRIVERS IN A SUPPLY CHAIN
15. Sourcing Decisions in a Supply Chain
16. Pricing and Revenue Management in a Supply Chain
17. Sustainability and the Supply Chain
PART VII: ONLINE CHAPTER
A. Information Technology in a Supply Chain
All items are AAA quality. Not just like those offered by others. I will reply all emails. Satisfaction guaranteed! You will not regret buying it!