Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!
Name: Stats: Data and Models 4th Edition
Author: Richard D. De Veaux, Paul F. Velleman, David E. Bock
Type: Test Bank
From Chapters: 01-29 (Complete Chapters), Odds and Evens
The file contains COMPLETE Test Bank questions to ALL chapters in the main textbook.
Test Bank contains questions and answers that Professors will use them as questions in the quizzes/ exams.
Answers in test bank always provide with hints, explainations, and sometimes the steps or “work done” to complete the problem.
As far as I know, you can’t buy this unless you teach the course.
This test bank is a must have, as it:
:: Provides you with test questions that professors will use on the exams right out of this test bank.
:: Well prepared to every exam;
:: To double check your own questions and complete your quizzes, exams, and homework assignments faster and more accurately;
:: Saves you the hassle and stress of student life.
:: Increases you chances of passing expensive courses with a good grade.
:: Is a great investment toward graduation.
:: The digital download allows for Immediate delivery.
You will be able to download the file immediatly after payment is submitted. The download link will appear at the checkout page and it will be emailed to as well.
Complete Test Bank Content:
Part I: Exploring and Understanding Data
1. Stats Starts Here
2. Displaying and Describing Categorical Data
3. Displaying and Summarizing Quantitative Data
4. Understanding and Comparing Distributions
5. The Standard Deviation as a Ruler and the Normal Model
Part II: Exploring Relationships Between Variables
6. Scatterplots, Association, and Correlation
7. Linear Regression
8. Regression Wisdom
9. Re-expressing Data: Get It Straight!
Part III: Gathering Data
10. Understanding Randomness
11. Sample Surveys
12. Experiments and Observational Studies
Part IV: Randomness and Probability
13. From Randomness to Probability
14. Probability Rules!
15. Random Variables
16. Probability Models
Part V: From the Data at Hand to the World at Large
17. Sampling Distribution Models
18. Confidence Intervals for Proportions
19. Testing Hypotheses About Proportions
20. Inferences About Means
21. More About Tests and Intervals
Part VI: Accessing Associations Between Variables
22. Comparing Groups
23. Paired Samples and Blocks
24. Comparing Counts
25. Inferences for Regression
Part VII: Inference When Variables Are Related
26. Analysis of Variance
27. Multifactor Analysis of Variance
28. Multiple Regression
29. Multiple Regression Wisdom
All items are AAA quality. Not just like those offered by others. I will reply all emails. Satisfaction guaranteed! You will not regret buying it!