Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!
Name: Statistics: The Art and Science of Learning from Data 4th Edition
Author: Alan Agresti, Christine A. Franklin, Bernhard Klingenberg
Type: Test Bank
From Chapters: 01-15 (Complete Chapters), Odds and Evens
The file contains COMPLETE Test Bank questions to ALL chapters in the main textbook.
Test Bank contains questions and answers that Professors will use them as questions in the quizzes/ exams.
Answers in test bank always provide with hints, explainations, and sometimes the steps or “work done” to complete the problem.
As far as I know, you can’t buy this unless you teach the course.
This test bank is a must have, as it:
:: Provides you with test questions that professors will use on the exams right out of this test bank.
:: Well prepared to every exam;
:: To double check your own questions and complete your quizzes, exams, and homework assignments faster and more accurately;
:: Saves you the hassle and stress of student life.
:: Increases you chances of passing expensive courses with a good grade.
:: Is a great investment toward graduation.
:: The digital download allows for Immediate delivery.
You will be able to download the file immediatly after payment is submitted. The download link will appear at the checkout page and it will be emailed to as well.
Complete Test Bank Content:
PART ONE: GATHERING AND EXPLORING DATA
1. Statistics: The Art and Science of Learning from Data
2. Exploring Data with Graphs and Numerical Summaries
3. Association: Contingency, Correlation, and Regression
4. Gathering Data
PART TWO: PROBABILITY, PROBABILITY DISTRIBUTIONS, AND SAMPLING DISTRIBUTIONS
5. Probability in Our Daily Lives
6. Probability Distributions
7. Sampling Distributions
PART THREE: INFERENTIAL STATISTICS
8. Statistical Inference: Confidence Intervals
9. Statistical Inference: Significance Tests About Hypotheses
10. Comparing Two Groups
PART FOUR: ANALYZING ASSOCIATION AND EXTENDED STATISTICAL METHODS
11. Analyzing the Association Between Categorical Variables
12. Analyzing the Association Between Quantitative Variables: Regression Analysis
13. Multiple Regression
14. Comparing Groups: Analysis of Variance Methods
15. Nonparametric Statistics
All items are AAA quality. Not just like those offered by others. I will reply all emails. Satisfaction guaranteed! You will not regret buying it!