This set includes following manuals:
1. Starting Out with Java: From Control Structures through Data Structures, 4th Edition Solutions Manual
2. Starting Out with Java: From Control Structures through Data Structures, 4th Edition Test Bank
Name: Starting Out with Java: From Control Structures through Data Structures, 4th Edition
Author: Tony Gaddis, Godfrey Muganda
Type: Solutions Manual and Test Bank
From Chapters: 01-25 (Complete Chapters), Odds and Evens
The file contains COMPLETE worked solutions to ALL chapters and ALL questions in the main textbook, It also contains COMPLETE Test Bank questions to ALL chapters in the main textbook.
They also show the steps or “work done” to complete the problem. Solutions are always provided with hints.
As far as I know, you can’t buy this unless you teach the course.
Having this solution manual and Test Bank will allow you:
:: Provides you with test questions that professors will use on the exams right out of this test bank.
:: Provides you with accurate answers to all problems, evens and odds.
:: Saves you the hassle and stress of student life.
:: Increases you chances of passing expensive courses with a good grade.
:: Is a great investment toward graduation.
:: The digital download allows for Immediate delivery.
You will be able to download the file immediatly after payment is submitted. The download link will appear at the checkout page and it will be emailed to as well.
Complete Solutions Manual and Test Bank Content:
1. Introduction to Computers and Java
2. Java Fundamentals
3. Decision Structures
4. Loops and Files
6. A First Look at Classes
7. Arrays and the ArrayList Class
8. A Second Look at Classes and Objects
9. Text Processing and More about Wrapper Classes
11. Exceptions and Advanced File I/O
12. JavaFX: GUI Programming and Basic Controls
13. JavaFX: Advanced Controls
14. JavaFX: Graphics, Effects, and Media
16. Sorting, Searching, and Algorithm Analysis
18. Collections and the Stream API
19. Linked Lists
20. Stacks and Queues
21. Binary Trees, AVL Trees, and Priority Queues
Appendix A: The ASCII/Unicode Characters
Appendix B: Operator Precedence and Associativity
Appendix C: Java Key Words
Appendix D: Installing the JDK and Using the JDK Documentation
Appendix E: Using the javadoc Utility
Appendix F: More about the Math Class
Appendix G: Packages
Appendix H: Working with Records and Random Access Files
Appendix I: Configuring JavaDB and Installing Apache Derby
Appendix J: The QuickSort Algorithm
Appendix K: Named Colors
Appendix L: Answers to Checkpoints
Appendix M: Answers to Odd-Numbered Review Questions
Chapter 22: Databases
Chapter 23: A First Look at GUI Applications with Swing
Chapter 24: Advanced Swing GUI Applications
Chapter 25: Applets and More
Online Case Studies
Case Study 1: Calculating Sales Commission
Case Study 2: The Amortization Class
Case Study 3: The PinTester Class
Case Study 4: Parallel Arrays
Case Study 5: The FeetInches Class
Case Study 6: The Serial Number Class
Case Study 7: A Simple Text Editor Application
All items are AAA quality. Not just like those offered by others. I will reply all emails. Satisfaction guaranteed! You will not regret buying it!