This set includes following manuals:
1. Sociology: A Brief Introduction 6th Canadian Edition Solutions Manual
2. Sociology: A Brief Introduction 6th Canadian Edition Test Bank
Name: Sociology: A Brief Introduction 6th Canadian Edition
Author: Richard T. Schaefer, Bonnie Haaland
Type: Solutions Manual and Test Bank
From Chapters: 01-17 (Complete Chapters), Odds and Evens
The file contains COMPLETE worked solutions to ALL chapters and ALL questions in the main textbook, It also contains COMPLETE Test Bank questions to ALL chapters in the main textbook.
They also show the steps or “work done” to complete the problem. Solutions are always provided with hints.
As far as I know, you can’t buy this unless you teach the course.
Having this solution manual and Test Bank will allow you:
:: Provides you with test questions that professors will use on the exams right out of this test bank.
:: Provides you with accurate answers to all problems, evens and odds.
:: Saves you the hassle and stress of student life.
:: Increases you chances of passing expensive courses with a good grade.
:: Is a great investment toward graduation.
:: The digital download allows for Immediate delivery.
You will be able to download the file immediatly after payment is submitted. The download link will appear at the checkout page and it will be emailed to as well.
Complete Solutions Manual and Test Bank Content:
1. Understanding Sociology
2. Sociological Research
5. Social Interaction, Groups, and Social Structure
6. Stratification in Canada
7. Global Inequality
8. Racial and Ethnic Inequality
9. Gender Relations
10. The Mass Media
11. Deviance and Social Control
12. Families and Intimate Relationships
13. Religion and Education
14. Politics and the Economy
15. Population, Health, and Communities
16. Social Movements, Social Change, and the Environment
17. Stratification by Age (Online)
All items are AAA quality. Not just like those offered by others. I will reply all emails. Satisfaction guaranteed! You will not regret buying it!