Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!
Name: Principles of Physics: A Calculus-Based Text, 5th Edition
Author: Raymond A. Serway, John W. Jewett
Type: Solutions Manual
The file contains COMPLETE worked solutions to ALL chapters and ALL questions in the main textbook.
Solutions Manual is for the Answers to the Chapters questions of the textbook.
They also show the steps or “work done” to complete the problem. Solutions are always provided with hints.
As far as I know, you can’t buy this unless you teach the course.
This Solutions Manual is a must have, as it:
:: Provides you with accurate answers to all problems, evens and odds.
:: Reduces the hassle and stress of student life.
:: Increases you chances of passing expensive courses with a good grade.
:: Is a great investment toward graduation.
:: The digital download allows for Immediate delivery.
You will be able to download the file immediatly after payment is submitted. The download link will appear at the checkout page and it will be emailed to as well.
Complete Solutions Manual Content:
1. Introduction and Vectors.
Context 1: Alternative-Fuel Vehicles.
2. Motion in One Dimension.
3. Motion in Two Dimensions.
4. The Laws of Motion.
5. More Applications of Newton’s Laws.
6. Energy of a System.
7. Conservation of Energy.
Context 1 Conclusion: Present and Future Possibilities.
Context 2: Mission to Mars.
8. Momentum and Collisions.
10. Rotational Motion.
11. Gravity, Planetary Orbits, and the Hydrogen Atom.
Context 2 Conclusion: A Successful Mission Plan.
Context 3: Earthquakes.
12. Oscillatory Motion.
13. Mechanical Waves.
14. Superposition and Standing Waves.
Context 3 Conclusion: Minimizing the Risk.
Context 4: Heart Attacks.
15. Fluid Mechanics.
Context 4 Conclusion: Heart Attacks
Context 5: Global Warming.
16. Temperature and the Kinetic Theory of Gases.
17. Energy in Thermal Processes: The First Law of Thermodynamics.
18. Heat Engines, Entropy, and the Second Law of Thermodynamics.
Context 5 Conclusion: Predicting the Earth’s Surface Temperature.
Context 6: Lightning.
19. Electric Forces and Electric Fields.
20. Electric Potential and Capacitance.
21. Current and Direct Current Circuits.
Context 6 Conclusion: Determining the Number of Lightning Strikes.
Context 7: Magnetism in Medicine.
22. Magnetic Forces and Magnetic Fields.
23. Faraday’s Law and Inductance.
Context 7 Conclusion: Nuclear Magnetic Resonance and Magnetic Resonance Imaging
Context 8: Lasers.
24. Electromagnetic Waves.
25. Reflection and Refraction of Light.
26. Image Formation by Mirrors and Lenses.
27. Wave Optics.
Context 8 Conclusion: Using Lasers to Record and Read Digital Information.
Context 9: The Cosmic Connection.
28. Quantum Physics.
29. Atomic Physics.
30. Nuclear Physics.
31. Particle Physics.
Context 9 Conclusion: Problems and Perspectives.
Appendix A: Tables.
Appendix B: Mathematics Review.
Appendix C: Periodic Table of the Elements.
Appendix D: SI Units.
All items are AAA quality. Not just like those offered by others. I will reply all emails. Satisfaction guaranteed! You will not regret buying it!