Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!
Name: Principles of Macroeconomics, 13th Edition
Author: Karl E. Case, Ray C. Fair, Sharon E. Oster
Type: Solutions Manual
From Chapters: 01-21 (Complete Chapters), Odds and Evens
The file contains COMPLETE worked solutions to ALL chapters and ALL questions in the main textbook.
Solutions Manual is for the Answers to the Chapters questions of the textbook.
They also show the steps or “work done” to complete the problem. Solutions are always provided with hints.
As far as I know, you can’t buy this unless you teach the course.
This Solutions Manual is a must have, as it:
:: Provides you with accurate answers to all problems, evens and odds.
:: Reduces the hassle and stress of student life.
:: Increases you chances of passing expensive courses with a good grade.
:: Is a great investment toward graduation.
:: The digital download allows for Immediate delivery.
You will be able to download the file immediatly after payment is submitted. The download link will appear at the checkout page and it will be emailed to as well.
Complete Solutions Manual Content:
PART I: INTRODUCTION TO ECONOMICS
1. The Scope and Method of Economics
2. The Economic Problem: Scarcity and Choice
3. Demand, Supply, and Market Equilibrium
4. Demand and Supply Applications
PART II: CONCEPTS AND PROBLEMS IN MACROECONOMICS
5. Introduction to Macroeconomics
6. Measuring National Output and National Income
7. Unemployment, Inflation, and Long-Run Growth
PART III: THE CORE OF MACROECONOMIC THEORY
8. Aggregate Expenditure and Equilibrium Output
9. The Government and Fiscal Policy
10. Money, the Federal Reserve, and the Interest Rate
11. The Determination of Aggregate Output, the Price Level, and the Interest Rate
12. Policy Effects and Cost Shocks in the AS/AD Model
13. The Labor Market in the Macroeconomy
PART IV: FURTHER MACROECONOMICS ISSUES
14. Financial Crises, Stabilization, and Deficits
15. Household and Firm Behavior in the Macroeconomy: A Further Look
16. Long-Run Growth
17. Alternative Views in Macroeconomics
PART V: THE WORLD ECONOMY
18. International Trade, Comparative Advantage, and Protectionism
19. Open-Economy Macroeconomics: The Balance of Payments and Exchange Rates
20. Economic Growth in Developing Economies
PART VI: METHODOLOGY
21. Critical Thinking about Research
All items are AAA quality. Not just like those offered by others. I will reply all emails. Satisfaction guaranteed! You will not regret buying it!