Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!
Name: Principles of Economics, 7th edition (Asia-Pacific Edition)
Author: Joshua Gans, Stephen King, Robin Stonecash, Martin Byford, Jan Libich
Type: Solutions Manual
From Chapters: 01-37 (Complete Chapters), Odds and Evens
The file contains COMPLETE worked solutions to ALL chapters and ALL questions in the main textbook.
Solutions Manual is for the Answers to the Chapters questions of the textbook.
They also show the steps or “work done” to complete the problem. Solutions are always provided with hints.
As far as I know, you can’t buy this unless you teach the course.
This Solutions Manual is a must have, as it:
:: Provides you with accurate answers to all problems, evens and odds.
:: Reduces the hassle and stress of student life.
:: Increases you chances of passing expensive courses with a good grade.
:: Is a great investment toward graduation.
:: The digital download allows for Immediate delivery.
You will be able to download the file immediatly after payment is submitted. The download link will appear at the checkout page and it will be emailed to as well.
Complete Solutions Manual Content:
Part I: Introduction
1. Ten lessons from economics
2. Thinking like an economist
3. Interdependence and the gains from trade
Part 2: Supply and demand I: How markets work
4. The market forces of supply and demand
5. Elasticity and its application
6. Supply, demand and government policies
Part 3: Supply and demand II: Markets and welfare
7. Consumers, producers and the efficiency of markets
8. Application: The costs of taxation
9. Application: International trade
Part 4: The economics of the public sector
11. Public goods and common resources
12. The design of the tax system
Part 5: Firm behaviour and the organisation of industry
13. The costs of production
14. Firms in competitive markets
16. Monopolistic competition
17. Oligopoly and business strategy
18. Competition policy
Part 6: The economics of labour markets
19. The markets for the factors of production
20. Earnings, unions and discrimination
21. Income inequality and poverty
Part 7: Topics for further study
22. The theory of consumer choice
23. Frontiers of microeconomics
Part 8: The data of macroeconomics
24. Measuring a nation’s income
25. Measuring the cost of living
Part 9: The real economy in the long run
26. Production and growth
27. Saving, investment and the financial system
28. The natural rate of unemployment
Part 10: Money and prices in the long run
29. The monetary system
30. Inflation: Its causes and costs
Part 11: The macroeconomics of open economies
31. Open-economy macroeconomics: Basic concepts
32. A macroeconomic theory of the open economy
Part 12: Short-run economic fluctuations
33. Aggregate demand and aggregate supply
34. The influence of monetary and fiscal policy on aggregate demand
35. The short-run trade-off between inflation and unemployment
36. Global Financial Crisis 2008 and beyond
Part 13: Final thoughts
37. Five debates over macroeconomic policy
All items are AAA quality. Not just like those offered by others. I will reply all emails. Satisfaction guaranteed! You will not regret buying it!