Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!
Name: Prehospital Emergency Care., 11th Edition
Author: Joseph J. Mistovich, Keith J. Karren
Type: Test Bank
From Chapters: 01-46, Appendix 1-3 (Complete Chapters), Odds and Evens
The file contains COMPLETE Test Bank questions to ALL chapters in the main textbook.
Test Bank contains questions and answers that Professors will use them as questions in the quizzes/ exams.
Answers in test bank always provide with hints, explainations, and sometimes the steps or “work done” to complete the problem.
As far as I know, you can’t buy this unless you teach the course.
This test bank is a must have, as it:
:: Provides you with test questions that professors will use on the exams right out of this test bank.
:: Well prepared to every exam;
:: To double check your own questions and complete your quizzes, exams, and homework assignments faster and more accurately;
:: Saves you the hassle and stress of student life.
:: Increases you chances of passing expensive courses with a good grade.
:: Is a great investment toward graduation.
:: The digital download allows for Immediate delivery.
You will be able to download the file immediatly after payment is submitted. The download link will appear at the checkout page and it will be emailed to as well.
Complete Test Bank Content:
PART 1: PREPARATORY AND PUBLIC HEALTH
1. Emergency Medical Care Systems, Research, and Public Health
2. Workforce Safety and Wellness of the EMT
3. Medical, Legal, and Ethical Issues
6. Lifting and Moving Patients
PART 2: ANATOMY, PHYSIOLOGY, AND MEDICAL TERMINOLOGY
7. Anatomy, Physiology, and Medical Terminology
PART 3: PATHOPHYSIOLOGY
PART 4: SPAN DEVELOPMENT
9. Life Span Development
PART 5: AIRWAY MANAGEMENT, ARTIFICIAL VENTILATION, AND OXYGENATION
10. Airway Management, Artificial Ventilation, and Oxygenation
PART 6: ASSESSMENT
11. Vital Signs, Monitoring Devices, and History Taking
12. Scene Size-Up13. Patient Assessment
PART 7: GENERAL PHARMACOLOGY AND MEDICATION ADMINISTRATION
14. General Pharmacology and Medication Administration
PART 8: SHOCK AND RESUSCITATION
15. Shock and Resuscitation
PART 9: MEDICINE
16. Respiratory Emergencies
17. Cardiovascular Emergencies
18. Altered Mental Status, Stroke, and Headache
19. Seizures and Syncope
20. Acute Diabetic Emergencies
21. Allergic and Anaphylactic Reactions
22. Toxicologic Emergencies
23. Abdominal, Hematologic, Gynecologic, Genitourinary, and Renal Emergencies
24. Environmental Emergencies
25. Submersion Incidents: Drowning and Diving Emergencies
26. Psychiatric Emergencies
PART 10: TRAUMA
27. Trauma Overview: The Trauma Patient and the Trauma System
28. Bleeding and Soft Tissue Trauma
30. Musculoskeletal Trauma and Nontraumatic Fractures
31. Head Trauma
32. Spinal Trauma and Spine Motion Restriction
33. Eye, Face, and Neck Trauma
34. Chest Trauma
35. Abdominal and Genitourinary Trauma
36. Multisystem Trauma and Trauma in Special Patient Populations
PART 11: SPECIAL PATIENT POPULATIONS
37. Obstetrics and Care of the Newborn
40. Patients with Special Challenges
41. The Combat Veteran
PART 12: EMS OPERATIONS
42. Ambulance Operations and Air Medical Response
43. Gaining Access and Patient Extrication
44. Hazardous Materials
45. Multiple-Casualty Incidents and Incident Management
46. EMS Response to Terrorist Incidents
1. ALS-Assist Skills
2. Advanced Airway Management
3. Agricultural and Industrial Emergencies
All items are AAA quality. Not just like those offered by others. I will reply all emails. Satisfaction guaranteed! You will not regret buying it!