Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!
Name: Physics: Principles With Applications, 7th edition
Author: Douglas C. Giancoli
Type: Test Bank
From Chapters: 01-33 (Complete Chapters), Odds and Evens
The file contains COMPLETE Test Bank questions to ALL chapters in the main textbook.
Test Bank contains questions and answers that Professors will use them as questions in the quizzes/ exams.
Answers in test bank always provide with hints, explainations, and sometimes the steps or “work done” to complete the problem.
As far as I know, you can’t buy this unless you teach the course.
This test bank is a must have, as it:
:: Provides you with test questions that professors will use on the exams right out of this test bank.
:: Well prepared to every exam;
:: To double check your own questions and complete your quizzes, exams, and homework assignments faster and more accurately;
:: Saves you the hassle and stress of student life.
:: Increases you chances of passing expensive courses with a good grade.
:: Is a great investment toward graduation.
:: The digital download allows for Immediate delivery.
You will be able to download the file immediatly after payment is submitted. The download link will appear at the checkout page and it will be emailed to as well.
Complete Test Bank Content:
1. Introduction, Measurement, Estimating
2. Describing Motion: Kinematics in One Dimension
3. Kinematics in Two Dimensions; Vectors
4. Dynamics: Newton’s Laws of Motion
5. Circular Motion; Gravitation
6. Work and Energy
7. Linear Momentum
8. Rotational Motion
9. Static Equilibrium; Elasticity and Fracture
11. Oscillations and Waves
13. Temperature and Kinetic Theory
15. The Laws of Thermodynamics
16. Electric Charge and Electric Field
17. Electric Potential
18. Electric Currents
19. DC Circuits
21. Electromagnetic Induction and Faraday’s Law
22. Electromagnetic Waves
23. Light: Geometric Optics
24. The Wave Nature of Light
25. Optical Instruments
26. The Special Theory of Relativity
27. Early Quantum Theory and Models of the Atom
28. Quantum Mechanics of Atoms
29. Molecules and Solids
30. Nuclear Physics and Radioactivity
31. Nuclear Energy; Effects and Uses of Radiation
32. Elementary Particles
33. Astrophysics and Cosmology
All items are AAA quality. Not just like those offered by others. I will reply all emails. Satisfaction guaranteed! You will not regret buying it!