Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!
Name: Physics for Scientists and Engineers with Modern Physics, Technology Update 9th Edition
Author: Raymond A. Serway, John W. Jewett
Type: Solutions Manual
From Chapters: 01-46 (Complete Chapters), Odds and Evens
The file contains COMPLETE worked solutions to ALL chapters and ALL questions in the main textbook.
Solutions Manual is for the Answers to the Chapters questions of the textbook.
They also show the steps or “work done” to complete the problem. Solutions are always provided with hints.
As far as I know, you can’t buy this unless you teach the course.
This Solutions Manual is a must have, as it:
:: Provides you with accurate answers to all problems, evens and odds.
:: Reduces the hassle and stress of student life.
:: Increases you chances of passing expensive courses with a good grade.
:: Is a great investment toward graduation.
:: The digital download allows for Immediate delivery.
You will be able to download the file immediatly after payment is submitted. The download link will appear at the checkout page and it will be emailed to as well.
Complete Solutions Manual Content:
PART I: MECHANICS.
1. Physics and Measurement.
2. Motion in One Dimension.
4. Motion in Two Dimensions.
5. The Laws of Motion.
6. Circular Motion and Other Applications of Newton’s Laws.
7. Energy of a System.
8. Conservation of Energy.
9. Linear Momentum and Collisions.
10. Rotation of a Rigid Object About a Fixed Axis.
11. Angular Momentum.
12. Static Equilibrium and Elasticity.
13. Universal Gravitation.
14. Fluid Mechanics.
PART II: OSCILLATIONS AND MECHANICAL WAVES.
15. Oscillatory Motion.
16. Wave Motion.
17. Sound Waves.
18. Superposition and Standing Waves.
PART III: THERMODYNAMICS.
20. Heat and the First Law of Thermodynamics.
21. The Kinetic Theory of Gases.
22. Heat Engines, Entropy, and the Second Law of Thermodynamics.
PART IV: ELECTRICITY AND MAGNETISM.
23. Electric Fields.
24. Gauss’s Law.
25. Electric Potential.
26. Capacitance and Dielectrics.
27. Current and Resistance.
28. Direct Current Circuits.
29. Magnetic Fields.
30. Sources of the Magnetic Field.
31. Faraday’s Law.
33. Alternating Current Circuits.
34. Electromagnetic Waves.
PART V: LIGHT AND OPTICS.
35. The Nature of Light and the Laws of Geometric Optics.
36. Image Formation.
37. Interference of Light Waves.
38. Diffraction Patterns and Polarization.
PART VI: MODERN PHYSICS.
40. Introduction to Quantum Physics
41. Quantum Mechanics
42. Atomic Physics
43. Molecules and Solids
44. Nuclear Structure
45. Applications of Nuclear Physics
46. Particle Physics and Cosmology
B. Mathematics Review.
C. Periodic Table of the Elements.
D. SI Units. Answers to Odd-Numbered Problems.
All items are AAA quality. Not just like those offered by others. I will reply all emails. Satisfaction guaranteed! You will not regret buying it!