Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!
Name: Physics for Scientists and Engineers: Foundations and Connections 1st Edition
Author: Debora M. Katz
Type: Test Bank
From Chapters: 01-39 (Complete Chapters), Odds and Evens
The file contains COMPLETE Test Bank questions to ALL chapters in the main textbook.
Test Bank contains questions and answers that Professors will use them as questions in the quizzes/ exams.
Answers in test bank always provide with hints, explainations, and sometimes the steps or “work done” to complete the problem.
As far as I know, you can’t buy this unless you teach the course.
This test bank is a must have, as it:
:: Provides you with test questions that professors will use on the exams right out of this test bank.
:: Well prepared to every exam;
:: To double check your own questions and complete your quizzes, exams, and homework assignments faster and more accurately;
:: Saves you the hassle and stress of student life.
:: Increases you chances of passing expensive courses with a good grade.
:: Is a great investment toward graduation.
:: The digital download allows for Immediate delivery.
You will be able to download the file immediatly after payment is submitted. The download link will appear at the checkout page and it will be emailed to as well.
Complete Test Bank Content:
Part I: CLASSICAL MECHANICS.
1. Getting Started.
2. One-Dimensional Motion.
4. Two- and Three-Dimensional Motion.
5. Newton’s Laws of Motion.
6. Applications of Newton’s Laws of Motion.
8. Conservation of Energy.
9. Energy in Non-Isolated Systems.
10. Systems of Particles and Conservation of Momentum.
12. Rotation I: Kinematics and Dynamics.
13. Rotation II: A Conservation Approach.
Part II: MECHANICS OF COMPLEX SYSTEMS.
14. Static Equilibrium, Elasticity, and Fracture.
17. Traveling Waves.
18. Superposition and Standing Waves.
19. Temperature, Thermal Expansion, and Gas Laws.
20. Kinetic Theory of Gases.
21. Heat and the First Law of Thermodynamics.
22. Entropy and the Second Law of Thermodynamics.
PART III: ELECTRICITY.
23. Electric Forces.
24. Electric Fields.
25. Gauss’s Law.
26. Electric Potential.
27. Capacitors and Batteries.
28. Current and Resistance.
29. Direct Current (DC) Circuits.
PART IV: MAGNETISM.
30. Magnetic Fields and Forces.
31. Gauss’s Law for Magnetism and Ampère’s Law.
32. Faraday’s Law of Induction.
33. Inductors and AC Circuits.
34. Maxwell’s Equations and Electromagnetic Waves.
PART V: LIGHT.
35. Diffraction and Interference.
36. Applications of the Wave Model.
37. Reflection and Images Formed by Reflection.
38. Refraction and Images Formed by Refraction.
PART VI: 20TH CENTURY PHYSICS.
Appendix A. Mathematics.
Appendix B. Reference Tables.
All items are AAA quality. Not just like those offered by others. I will reply all emails. Satisfaction guaranteed! You will not regret buying it!