Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!
Name: Pharmacology and the Nursing Process 9th Edition
Author: Linda Lane Lilley PhD RN, Shelly Rainforth Collins PharmD, Julie S. Snyder MSN RN-BC
Type: Test Bank
From Chapters: 01-58 (Complete Chapters), Odds and Evens
The file contains COMPLETE Test Bank questions to ALL chapters in the main textbook.
Test Bank contains questions and answers that Professors will use them as questions in the quizzes/ exams.
Answers in test bank always provide with hints, explainations, and sometimes the steps or “work done” to complete the problem.
As far as I know, you can’t buy this unless you teach the course.
This test bank is a must have, as it:
:: Provides you with test questions that professors will use on the exams right out of this test bank.
:: Well prepared to every exam;
:: To double check your own questions and complete your quizzes, exams, and homework assignments faster and more accurately;
:: Saves you the hassle and stress of student life.
:: Increases you chances of passing expensive courses with a good grade.
:: Is a great investment toward graduation.
:: The digital download allows for Immediate delivery.
You will be able to download the file immediatly after payment is submitted. The download link will appear at the checkout page and it will be emailed to as well.
Complete Test Bank Content:
PART 1: PHARMACOLOGY BASICS
1. The Nursing Process and Drug Therapy
2. Pharmacologic Principles
3. Lifespan Considerations
4. Cultural, Legal, and Ethical Considerations
5. Medication Errors: Preventing and Responding
6. Patient Education and Drug Therapy
7. Over-the-Counter Drugs and Herbal and Dietary Supplements
8. Gene Therapy and Pharmacogenomics
9. Photo Atlas of Drug Administration
PART 2: DRUGS AFFECTING THE CENTRAL NERVOUS SYSTEM
10. Analgesic Drugs
11. General and Local Anesthetics
12. Central Nervous System Depressants and Muscle Relaxants
13. Central Nervous System Stimulants and Related Drugs
14. Antiepileptic Drugs
15. Antiparkinson Drugs
16. Psychotherapeutic Drugs
17. Substance Use Disorder
PART 3: DRUGS AFFECTING THE AUTONOMIC NERVOUS SYSTEM
18. Adrenergic Drugs
19. Adrenergic-Blocking Drugs
20. Cholinergic Drugs
21. Cholinergic-Blocking Drugs
PART 4: DRUGS AFFECTING THE CARDIOVASCULAR AND RENAL SYSTEMS
22. Antihypertensive Drugs
23. Antianginal Drugs
24. Heart Failure Drugs
25. Antidysrhythmic Drugs
26. Coagulation Modifier Drugs
27. Antilipemic Drugs
28. Diuretic Drugs
29. Fluids and Electrolytes
PART 5: DRUGS AFFECTING THE ENDOCRINE AND REPRODUCTIVE SYSTEMS
30. Pituitary Drugs
31. Thyroid and Antithyroid Drugs
32. Antidiabetic Drugs
33. Adrenal Drugs
34. Women’s Health Drugs
35. Men’s Health Drugs
PART 6: DRUGS AFFECTING THE RESPIRATORY SYSTEM
36. Antihistamines, Decongestants, Antitussives, and Expectorants
37. Respiratory Drugs
PART 7: ANTIINFECTIVE AND ANTIINFLAMMATORY DRUGS
38. Antibiotics Part 1
39. Antibiotics Part 2
40. Antiviral Drugs
41. Antitubercular Drugs
42. Antifungal Drugs
43. Antimalarial, Antiprotozoal, and Anthelmintic Drugs
44. Antiinflammatory and Antigout Drugs
PART 8: CHEMOTHERAPEUTIC DRUGS AND BIOLOGIC AND IMMUNE MODIFIERS
45. Antineoplastic Drugs Part 1: Cancer Overview and Cell Cycle–Specific Drugs
46. Antineoplastic Drugs Part 2: Cell Cycle–Nonspecific Drugs and Miscellaneous Drugs
47. Biologic Response–Modifying and Antirheumatic Drugs
48. Immunosuppressant Drugs
49. Immunizing Drugs
PART 9: DRUGS AFFECTING THE GASTROINTESTINAL SYSTEM AND NUTRITION
50. Acid-Controlling Drugs
51. Bowel Disorder Drugs
52. Antiemetic and Antinausea Drugs
53. Vitamins and Minerals
54. Anemia Drugs
55. Nutritional Supplements
PART 10: DERMATOLOGIC, OPHTHALMIC, AND OTIC DRUGS
56. Dermatologic Drugs
57. Ophthalmic Drugs
58. Otic Drugs
Appendix: Pharmaceutical Abbreviations
All items are AAA quality. Not just like those offered by others. I will reply all emails. Satisfaction guaranteed! You will not regret buying it!