Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!
Name: Microeconomics, Global Edition, 9th Edition
Author: Robert Pindyck, Daniel Rubinfeld
Type: Test Bank
From Chapters: 01-19 (Complete Chapters), Odds and Evens
The file contains COMPLETE Test Bank questions to ALL chapters in the main textbook.
Test Bank contains questions and answers that Professors will use them as questions in the quizzes/ exams.
Answers in test bank always provide with hints, explainations, and sometimes the steps or “work done” to complete the problem.
As far as I know, you can’t buy this unless you teach the course.
This test bank is a must have, as it:
:: Provides you with test questions that professors will use on the exams right out of this test bank.
:: Well prepared to every exam;
:: To double check your own questions and complete your quizzes, exams, and homework assignments faster and more accurately;
:: Saves you the hassle and stress of student life.
:: Increases you chances of passing expensive courses with a good grade.
:: Is a great investment toward graduation.
:: The digital download allows for Immediate delivery.
You will be able to download the file immediatly after payment is submitted. The download link will appear at the checkout page and it will be emailed to as well.
Complete Test Bank Content:
Part 1: INTRODUCTION: MARKETS AND PRICES
2. The Basics of Supply and Demand
Part 2: PRODUCERS, CONSUMRS, AND COMPETITIVE MARKETS
3. Consumer Behavior
4. Individual and Market Demand
5. Uncertainty and Consumer Behavior
7. The Cost of Production
8. Profit Maximization and Competitive Supply
9. The Analysis of Competitive Markets
Part 3: MARKET STRUCTURE AND COMPETITIVE STRATEGY
10. Market Power: Monopoly and Monopsony
11. Pricing with Market Power
12. Monopolistic Competition and Oligopoly
13. Game Theory and Competitive Strategy
14. Markets for Factor Inputs
15. Investment, Time, and Capital Markets
Part 4: INFORMATION, MARKET FAILURE, AND THE ROLE OF GOVERNMENT
16. General Equilibrium and Economic Efficiency
17. Markets with Asymmetric Information
18. Externalities and Public Goods
19. Behavioral Economics
All items are AAA quality. Not just like those offered by others. I will reply all emails. Satisfaction guaranteed! You will not regret buying it!