Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!
Name: Microeconomics 2nd Edition
Author: Daron Acemoglu, David Laibson, John List
Type: Solutions Manual
From Chapters: 01-29 (Complete Chapters), Odds and Evens
The file contains COMPLETE worked solutions to ALL chapters and ALL questions in the main textbook.
Solutions Manual is for the Answers to the Chapters questions of the textbook.
They also show the steps or “work done” to complete the problem. Solutions are always provided with hints.
As far as I know, you can’t buy this unless you teach the course.
This Solutions Manual is a must have, as it:
:: Provides you with accurate answers to all problems, evens and odds.
:: Reduces the hassle and stress of student life.
:: Increases you chances of passing expensive courses with a good grade.
:: Is a great investment toward graduation.
:: The digital download allows for Immediate delivery.
You will be able to download the file immediatly after payment is submitted. The download link will appear at the checkout page and it will be emailed to as well.
Complete Solutions Manual Content:
PART I: INTRODUCTION TO ECONOMICS
1. The Principles and Practice of Economics
2. Economic Methods and Economic Questions
3. Optimization: Doing the Best You Can
4. Demand, Supply, and Equilibrium
PART II: FOUNDATIONS OF MICROECONOMICS
5. Consumers and Incentives
6. Sellers and Incentives
7. Perfect Competition and the Invisible Hand
9. Externalities and Public Goods
10. The Government in the Economy: Taxation and Regulation
11. Markets for Factors of Production
PART III: MARKET STRUCTURE
13. Game Theory and Strategic Play
14. Oligopoly and Monopolistic Competition
PART IV: EXTENDING THE MICROECONOMIC TOOLBOX
15. Trade-offs Involving Time and Risk
16. The Economics of Information
17. Auctions and Bargaining
18. Social Economics
PART V: INTRODUCTION TO MACROECONOMICS
19. The Wealth of Nations: Defining and Measuring Macroeconomic Aggregates
20. Aggregate Incomes
PART VI: LONG-RUN GROWTH AND DEVELOPMENT
21. Economic Growth
22. Why Isn’t the Whole World Developed?
PART VII: EQUILIBRIUM IN THE MACROECONOMY
23. Employment and Unemployment
24. Credit Markets
25. The Monetary System
PART VIII: SHORT-RUN FLUCTUATIONS AND MACROECONOMIC POLICY
26. Short-Run Fluctuations
27. Countercyclical Macroeconomic Policy
PART IX: MACROECONOMICS IN A GLOBAL ECONOMY
28. Macroeconomics and International Trade
29. Open Economy Macroeconomics
CHAPTERS ON THE WEB
1. Financial Decision Making
2. Economics of Life, Health, and the Environment
3. Political Economy
All items are AAA quality. Not just like those offered by others. I will reply all emails. Satisfaction guaranteed! You will not regret buying it!