Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!
Name: Materials Science and Engineering: An Introduction, Enhanced eText, 10th Edition
Author: William D. Callister Jr., David G. Rethwisch
Type: Solutions Manual
From Chapters: 01-22 (Complete Chapters), Odds and Evens
The file contains COMPLETE worked solutions to ALL chapters and ALL questions in the main textbook.
Solutions Manual is for the Answers to the Chapters questions of the textbook.
They also show the steps or “work done” to complete the problem. Solutions are always provided with hints.
As far as I know, you can’t buy this unless you teach the course.
This Solutions Manual is a must have, as it:
:: Provides you with accurate answers to all problems, evens and odds.
:: Reduces the hassle and stress of student life.
:: Increases you chances of passing expensive courses with a good grade.
:: Is a great investment toward graduation.
:: The digital download allows for Immediate delivery.
You will be able to download the file immediatly after payment is submitted. The download link will appear at the checkout page and it will be emailed to as well.
Complete Solutions Manual Content:
2. Atomic Structure and Interatomic Bonding
3. The Structure of Crystalline Solids
4. Imperfections in Solids
6. Mechanical Properties of Metals
7. Dislocations and Strengthening Mechanisms
9. Phase Diagrams
10. Phase Transformations in Metals: Development of Microstructure and Alteration of Mechanical Properties
11. Applications and Processing of Metal Alloys
12. Structures and Properties of Ceramics
13. Applications and Processing of Ceramics
14. Polymer Structures
15. Characteristics, Applications, and Processing of Polymers
17. Corrosion and Degradation of Materials
18. Electrical Properties
19. Thermal Properties
20. Magnetic Properties
21. Optical Properties
22. Environmental and Societal Issues in Materials Science and Engineering
Appendix A The International System of Units (SI)
Appendix B Properties of Selected Engineering Materials
Appendix C Costs and Relative Costs for Selected Engineering Materials
Appendix D Repeat Unit Structures for Common Polymers
Appendix E Glass Transition and Melting Temperatures for Common Polymeric Materials
All items are AAA quality. Not just like those offered by others. I will reply all emails. Satisfaction guaranteed! You will not regret buying it!