Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!
Name: Managerial Accounting: The Cornerstone of Business Decision-Making 7th Edition
Author: Maryanne M. Mowen, Don R. Hansen, Dan L. Heitger
Type: Test Bank
From Chapters: 01-15 (Complete Chapters), Odds and Evens
The file contains COMPLETE Test Bank questions to ALL chapters in the main textbook.
Test Bank contains questions and answers that Professors will use them as questions in the quizzes/ exams.
Answers in test bank always provide with hints, explainations, and sometimes the steps or “work done” to complete the problem.
As far as I know, you can’t buy this unless you teach the course.
This test bank is a must have, as it:
:: Provides you with test questions that professors will use on the exams right out of this test bank.
:: Well prepared to every exam;
:: To double check your own questions and complete your quizzes, exams, and homework assignments faster and more accurately;
:: Saves you the hassle and stress of student life.
:: Increases you chances of passing expensive courses with a good grade.
:: Is a great investment toward graduation.
:: The digital download allows for Immediate delivery.
You will be able to download the file immediatly after payment is submitted. The download link will appear at the checkout page and it will be emailed to as well.
Complete Test Bank Content:
1. Introduction to Managerial Accounting.
2. Basic Managerial Accounting Concepts.
WHAT Is Managerial Accounting?
3. Cost Behavior, Cost Forecasting, and Segmented Income Statements.
WHERE Does Managerial Accounting Come From?
4. Job-Order Costing and Normal Cost (Overhead Application).
5. Activity-Based Costing and Management
6. Process Costing.
HOW Is Managerial Accounting USED for Decision Making?
7. Cost-Volume-Profit Analysis.
8. Tactical Decision-Making and Relevant Costing.
9. Profit Planning and Flexible Budgets.
10. Standard Costing and Variance Analysis.
11. Performance Evaluation and Decentralization.
12. Capital Investment Decisions.
13. Emerging Topics in Managerial Accounting: Sustainability, Quality Cost, Lean Accounting, International Issues, Enterprise Risk Management, The Managerial Accountant in Forensic/Fraud Accounting
14. Statement of Cash Flows.
15. Financial Statement Analysis.
All items are AAA quality. Not just like those offered by others. I will reply all emails. Satisfaction guaranteed! You will not regret buying it!