Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!
Name: Management Accounting Information for Creating and Managing Value 8th Edition (Australian Edition)
Author: Kim Langfield Smith, David Smith, Paul Andon, Helen Thorne, Ronald W. Hilton
Type: Test Bank
From Chapters: 01-21 (Complete Chapters), Odds and Evens
The file contains COMPLETE Test Bank questions to ALL chapters in the main textbook.
Test Bank contains questions and answers that Professors will use them as questions in the quizzes/ exams.
Answers in test bank always provide with hints, explainations, and sometimes the steps or “work done” to complete the problem.
As far as I know, you can’t buy this unless you teach the course.
This test bank is a must have, as it:
:: Provides you with test questions that professors will use on the exams right out of this test bank.
:: Well prepared to every exam;
:: To double check your own questions and complete your quizzes, exams, and homework assignments faster and more accurately;
:: Saves you the hassle and stress of student life.
:: Increases you chances of passing expensive courses with a good grade.
:: Is a great investment toward graduation.
:: The digital download allows for Immediate delivery.
You will be able to download the file immediatly after payment is submitted. The download link will appear at the checkout page and it will be emailed to as well.
Complete Test Bank Content:
1. Management Accounting: Information for creating value and managing resources
2. Management Accounting: Cost terms and concepts
3. Cost behaviour, cost drivers and cost estimation
4. Product costing systems
5. Process costing and operation costing
6. Service costing
7. A closer look at overhead costs
8. Activity-based costing
9. Budgeting systems
10. Standard costs for control: direct material and direct labour
11. Standard costs for control: flexible budgets and manufacturing overheads
12. Financial performance reports and transfer pricing
13. Financial performance measures for investment centres, and reward systems
14. Contemporary approaches to measuring and managing performance
15. Managing suppliers and customers
16. Managing costs and quality
17. Sustainability and management accounting
18. Cost profit volume analysis
19. Information for tactical decisions
20. Pricing and product mix decisions
21. Information for capital expenditure decisions
All items are AAA quality. Not just like those offered by others. I will reply all emails. Satisfaction guaranteed! You will not regret buying it!