This set includes following manuals:
1. Macroeconomics, Global Edition, 9th Edition Solutions Manual
2. Macroeconomics, Global Edition, 9th Edition Test Bank
Name: Macroeconomics, Global Edition, 9th Edition
Author: Andrew B. Abel, Ben S. Bernanke, Dean Croushore
Type: Solutions Manual and Test Bank
From Chapters: 01-15 (Complete Chapters), Odds and Evens
The file contains COMPLETE worked solutions to ALL chapters and ALL questions in the main textbook, It also contains COMPLETE Test Bank questions to ALL chapters in the main textbook.
They also show the steps or “work done” to complete the problem. Solutions are always provided with hints.
As far as I know, you can’t buy this unless you teach the course.
Having this solution manual and Test Bank will allow you:
:: Provides you with test questions that professors will use on the exams right out of this test bank.
:: Provides you with accurate answers to all problems, evens and odds.
:: Saves you the hassle and stress of student life.
:: Increases you chances of passing expensive courses with a good grade.
:: Is a great investment toward graduation.
:: The digital download allows for Immediate delivery.
You will be able to download the file immediatly after payment is submitted. The download link will appear at the checkout page and it will be emailed to as well.
Complete Solutions Manual and Test Bank Content:
Part 1: Introduction
1. Introduction to Macroeconomics
2. The Measurement and Structure of the National Economy
Part 2: Long-Run Economic Performance
3. Productivity, Output, and Employment
4. Consumption, Saving, and Investment
5. Saving and Investment in the Open Economy
6. Long-Run Economic Growth
7. The Asset Market, Money, and Prices
Part 3: Business Cycles and Macroeconomic Policy
8. Business Cycles
9. The ISLM/ADAS Model: A General Framework for Macroeconomic Analysis
10. Classical Business Cycle Analysis: Market-Clearing Macroeconomics
11. Keynesianism: The Macroeconomics of Wage and Price Rigidity
Part 4: Macroeconomic Policy: Its Environment and Institutions
12. Unemployment and Inflation
13. Exchange Rates, Business Cycles, and Macroeconomic Policy in the Open Economy
14. Monetary Policy and the Federal Reserve System
15. Government Spending and Its Financing
All items are AAA quality. Not just like those offered by others. I will reply all emails. Satisfaction guaranteed! You will not regret buying it!