Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!
Name: Macroeconomics, 6th Edition
Author: Stephen D. Williamson
Type: Test Bank
From Chapters: 01-18 (Complete Chapters), Odds and Evens
The file contains COMPLETE Test Bank questions to ALL chapters in the main textbook.
Test Bank contains questions and answers that Professors will use them as questions in the quizzes/ exams.
Answers in test bank always provide with hints, explainations, and sometimes the steps or “work done” to complete the problem.
As far as I know, you can’t buy this unless you teach the course.
This test bank is a must have, as it:
:: Provides you with test questions that professors will use on the exams right out of this test bank.
:: Well prepared to every exam;
:: To double check your own questions and complete your quizzes, exams, and homework assignments faster and more accurately;
:: Saves you the hassle and stress of student life.
:: Increases you chances of passing expensive courses with a good grade.
:: Is a great investment toward graduation.
:: The digital download allows for Immediate delivery.
You will be able to download the file immediatly after payment is submitted. The download link will appear at the checkout page and it will be emailed to as well.
Complete Test Bank Content:
Part 1: Introduction and Measurement Issues
3. Business Cycle Measurement
Part 2: Basic Macroeconomic Models: A One-Period Model and Models of Search and Unemployment
4. Consumer and Firm Behavior: The Work–Leisure Decision and Profit Maximization
5. A Closed-Economy One-Period Macroeconomic Model
6. Search and Unemployment
Part 3: Economic Growth
7. Economic Growth: Malthus and Solow
8. Income Disparity Among Countries and Endogenous Growth
Part 4: Savings, Investment, and Government
9. A Two-Period Model: The Consumption–Savings Decision and Credit Markets
10. Credit Market Imperfections: Credit Frictions, Financial Crises, and Social Security
11. A Real Intertemporal Model with Investment
Part 5: Money and Business Cycles
12. Money, Banking, Prices, and Monetary Policy
13. Business Cycle Models with Flexible Prices and Wages
14. New Keynesian Economics: Sticky Prices
15. Inflation: Phillips Curves and Neo-Fisherism
Part 6: International Macroeconomics
16. International Trade in Goods and Assets
17. Money in the Open Economy
Part 7: Money, Inflation, and Banking
18. Money, Inflation, and Banking: A Deeper Look
All items are AAA quality. Not just like those offered by others. I will reply all emails. Satisfaction guaranteed! You will not regret buying it!