This set includes following manuals:
1. Macroeconomics, 6th Edition Solutions Manual by Stephen D.
2. Macroeconomics, 6th Edition Test Bank by Stephen D. Williamson
Name: Macroeconomics, 6th Edition
Author: Stephen D. Williamson
Type: Solutions Manual and Test Bank
From Chapters: 01-18 (Complete Chapters), Odds and Evens
The file contains COMPLETE worked solutions to ALL chapters and ALL questions in the main textbook, It also contains COMPLETE Test Bank questions to ALL chapters in the main textbook.
They also show the steps or “work done” to complete the problem. Solutions are always provided with hints.
As far as I know, you can’t buy this unless you teach the course.
Having this solution manual and Test Bank will allow you:
:: Provides you with test questions that professors will use on the exams right out of this test bank.
:: Provides you with accurate answers to all problems, evens and odds.
:: Saves you the hassle and stress of student life.
:: Increases you chances of passing expensive courses with a good grade.
:: Is a great investment toward graduation.
:: The digital download allows for Immediate delivery.
You will be able to download the file immediatly after payment is submitted. The download link will appear at the checkout page and it will be emailed to as well.
Complete Solutions Manual and Test Bank Content:
Part 1: Introduction and Measurement Issues
3. Business Cycle Measurement
Part 2: Basic Macroeconomic Models: A One-Period Model and Models of Search and Unemployment
4. Consumer and Firm Behavior: The Work–Leisure Decision and Profit Maximization
5. A Closed-Economy One-Period Macroeconomic Model
6. Search and Unemployment
Part 3: Economic Growth
7. Economic Growth: Malthus and Solow
8. Income Disparity Among Countries and Endogenous Growth
Part 4: Savings, Investment, and Government
9. A Two-Period Model: The Consumption–Savings Decision and Credit Markets
10. Credit Market Imperfections: Credit Frictions, Financial Crises, and Social Security
11. A Real Intertemporal Model with Investment
Part 5: Money and Business Cycles
12. Money, Banking, Prices, and Monetary Policy
13. Business Cycle Models with Flexible Prices and Wages
14. New Keynesian Economics: Sticky Prices
15. Inflation: Phillips Curves and Neo-Fisherism
Part 6: International Macroeconomics
16. International Trade in Goods and Assets
17. Money in the Open Economy
Part 7: Money, Inflation, and Banking
18. Money, Inflation, and Banking: A Deeper Look
All items are AAA quality. Not just like those offered by others. I will reply all emails. Satisfaction guaranteed! You will not regret buying it!