Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!
Name: Introductory Econometrics: A Modern Approach, 7th Edition
Author: Jeffrey M. Wooldridge
Type: Test Bank
From Chapters: 01-19 (Complete Chapters), Odds and Evens
The file contains COMPLETE Test Bank questions to ALL chapters in the main textbook.
Test Bank contains questions and answers that Professors will use them as questions in the quizzes/ exams.
Answers in test bank always provide with hints, explainations, and sometimes the steps or “work done” to complete the problem.
As far as I know, you can’t buy this unless you teach the course.
This test bank is a must have, as it:
:: Provides you with test questions that professors will use on the exams right out of this test bank.
:: Well prepared to every exam;
:: To double check your own questions and complete your quizzes, exams, and homework assignments faster and more accurately;
:: Saves you the hassle and stress of student life.
:: Increases you chances of passing expensive courses with a good grade.
:: Is a great investment toward graduation.
:: The digital download allows for Immediate delivery.
You will be able to download the file immediatly after payment is submitted. The download link will appear at the checkout page and it will be emailed to as well.
Complete Test Bank Content:
1. The Nature of Econometrics and Economic Data.
Part I: REGRESSION ANALYSIS WITH CROSS-SECTIONAL DATA.
2. The Simple Regression Model.
3. Multiple Regression Analysis: Estimation.
4. Multiple Regression Analysis: Inference.
5. Multiple Regression Analysis: OLS Asymptotics.
6. Multiple Regression Analysis: Further Issues.
7. Multiple Regression Analysis with Qualitative Information.
9. More on Specification and Data Problems.
Part II: REGRESSION ANALYSIS WITH TIME SERIES DATA.
10. Basic Regression Analysis with Time Series Data.
11. Further Issues in Using OLS with Time Series Data.
12. Serial Correlation and Heteroskedasticity in Time Series Regressions.
Part III: ADVANCED TOPICS.
13. Pooling Cross Sections Across Time: Simple Panel Data Methods.
14. Advanced Panel Data Methods.
15. Instrumental Variables Estimation and Two Stage Least Squares.
16. Simultaneous Equations Models.
17. Limited Dependent Variable Models and Sample Selection Corrections.
18. Advanced Time Series Topics.
19. Carrying Out an Empirical Project.
All items are AAA quality. Not just like those offered by others. I will reply all emails. Satisfaction guaranteed! You will not regret buying it!