Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!
Name: Introduction to Sports Medicine and Athletic Training 2nd Edition
Author: Robert C France
Type: Solutions Manual
From Chapters: 01-25 (Complete Chapters), Odds and Evens
The file contains COMPLETE worked solutions to ALL chapters and ALL questions in the main textbook.
Solutions Manual is for the Answers to the Chapters questions of the textbook.
They also show the steps or “work done” to complete the problem. Solutions are always provided with hints.
As far as I know, you can’t buy this unless you teach the course.
This Solutions Manual is a must have, as it:
:: Provides you with accurate answers to all problems, evens and odds.
:: Reduces the hassle and stress of student life.
:: Increases you chances of passing expensive courses with a good grade.
:: Is a great investment toward graduation.
:: The digital download allows for Immediate delivery.
You will be able to download the file immediatly after payment is submitted. The download link will appear at the checkout page and it will be emailed to as well.
Complete Solutions Manual Content:
UNIT 1: INTRODUCTION TO SPORTS MEDICINE AND ATHLETIC TRAINING.
1. Sports Medicine: The Multidisciplinary Approach to Athletic Health Care.
2. Athletic Training.
3. The Central Training Room.
4. The Athletic Training Student Aide Program.
UNIT 2: ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES IN ATHLETIC TRAINING.
5. Emergency Preparedness: Injury Game Plan.
6. The Pre-Participation Physical Examination.
7. Prehabilitation and Preseason Conditioning.
8. Nutrition and the Athlete.
9. Dietary Supplements and Performance Enhancers.
10. Sports Psychology.
11. Assessment and Evaluation of Sports Injuries.
12. Therapeutic Physical Modalities.
13. Taping and Wrapping.
UNIT 3: INJURY ASSESSMENT AND MANAGEMENT.
15. Bleeding and Shock.
16. The Bones and Soft Tissues.
17. The Foot, Ankle, and Lower Leg.
18. The Knee.
19. The Hip and Pelvis.
20. The Elbow, Wrist, and Hand.
21. The Shoulder.
22. The Chest and Abdomen.
23. The Head and Face.
24. The Spine.
UNIT 4: SPECIAL CONSIDERATIONS.
25. Special Considerations in Athletes.
All items are AAA quality. Not just like those offered by others. I will reply all emails. Satisfaction guaranteed! You will not regret buying it!