Complete eTextbook Content:
PART 1: INTERNATIONAL TRADE THEORY
2. World Trade: An Overview
3. Labor Productivity and Comparative Advantage: The Ricardian Model
4. Specific Factors and Income Distribution
5. Resources and Trade: The Heckscher-Ohlin Model
6. The Standard Trade Model
7. External Economies of Scale and the International Location of Production
8. Firms in the Global Economy: Export Decisions, Outsourcing, and Multinational Enterprises
PART 2: INTERNATIONAL TRADE POLICY
9. The Instruments of Trade Policy
10. The Political Economy of Trade Policy
11. Trade Policy in Developing Countries
12. Controversies in Trade Policy
PART 3: EXCHANGE RATES AND OPEN-ECONOMY MACROECONOMICS
13. National Income Accounting and the Balance of Payments
14. Exchange Rates and the Foreign Exchange Market: An Asset Approach
15. Money, Interest Rates, and Exchange Rates
16. Price Levels and the Exchange Rate in the Long Run
17. Output and the Exchange Rate in the Short Run
18. Fixed Exchange Rates and Foreign Exchange Intervention
PART 4: INTERNATIONAL MACROECONOMIC POLICY
19. International Monetary Systems: An Historical Overview
20. Financial Globalization: Opportunity and Crisis
21. Optimum Currency Areas and the Euro
22. Developing Countries: Growth, Crisis, and Reform
Postscript to Chapter 5: The Factor-Proportions Model
Postscript to Chapter 6: The Trading World Economy
Postscript to Chapter 8: The Monopolistic Competition Model
Postscript to Chapter 20: Risk Aversion and International Portfolio Diversification
Name: International Economics: Theory and Policy, 11th Global Edition
Author: Paul R. Krugman, Maurice Obstfeld, Marc Melitz
This is a eBook for the actual textbook of International Economics: Theory and Policy, 11th Global Edition, by Paul R. Krugman, Maurice Obstfeld, Marc Melitz.
Textbook comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac, Linux OS, Iphone, Ipad, Android etc…
It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable.
It is exactly same as the actual hardbook. And it is Color Version.
1) A COMPLETE eBook 803 Pages), with all single page and Chapters, Color Version. Same as the original textbook. Comes with PDF file format. Can be read by Adobe Reader.
It is only computer file/s, I will not ship hard copy. The file can be downloaded instantly after the payment has been made.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!