Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!
Name: Intermediate Accounting: Reporting and Analysis 3rd Edition
Author: James M. Wahlen, Jefferson P. Jones, Donald Pagach
Type: Test Bank
From Chapters: 01-22, Appendix A, B, C, D (Complete Chapters), Odds and Evens
The file contains COMPLETE Test Bank questions to ALL chapters in the main textbook.
Test Bank contains questions and answers that Professors will use them as questions in the quizzes/ exams.
Answers in test bank always provide with hints, explainations, and sometimes the steps or “work done” to complete the problem.
As far as I know, you can’t buy this unless you teach the course.
This test bank is a must have, as it:
:: Provides you with test questions that professors will use on the exams right out of this test bank.
:: Well prepared to every exam;
:: To double check your own questions and complete your quizzes, exams, and homework assignments faster and more accurately;
:: Saves you the hassle and stress of student life.
:: Increases you chances of passing expensive courses with a good grade.
:: Is a great investment toward graduation.
:: The digital download allows for Immediate delivery.
You will be able to download the file immediatly after payment is submitted. The download link will appear at the checkout page and it will be emailed to as well.
Complete Test Bank Content:
Part I: FINANCIAL REPORTING AND STATEMENTS: OBJECTIVES, CONCEPTS, AND ANALYSIS.
1. The Demand for and Supply of Financial Accounting Information.
2. Financial Reporting: Its Conceptual Framework.
3. Review of a Company’s Accounting System.
4. The Balance Sheet and the Statement of Shareholders’ Equity.
5. The Income Statement and the Statement of Cash Flows.
Time Value of Money Module.
Part II: BUSINESS OPERATING ACTIVITIES.
6. Cash and Receivables.
7. Inventories: Cost Measurement and Flow Assumptions.
8. Inventories: Special Valuation Issues.
9. Current Liabilities and Contingent Obligations.
Part III: INVESTING ACTIVITIES.
10. Property, Plant, and Equipment: Acquisition and Subsequent Investments.
11. Depreciation, Depletion, Impairment, and Disposal.
13. Investments and Long-Term Receivables.
Part IV: FINANCING ACTIVITIES.
14. Financing Liabilities: Bonds and Long-Term Notes Payable.
15. Contributed Capital.
16. Retained Earnings and Earnings Per Share.
Part V: SPECIAL TOPICS IN FINANCIAL REPORTING.
17. Advanced Issues in Revenue Recognition.
18. Accounting for Income Taxes.
19. Accounting for Post-Retirement Benefits.
20. Accounting for Leases.
21. The Statement of Cash Flows.
22. Accounting for Changes and Errors.
Appendix A: Starbucks Financial Statements (full report).
Appendix B: List of the Official Pronouncements of the AICPA and FASB.
Appendix C: List of the Official Pronouncements of the IASB.
Appendix D: Brief Guide to Key Differences Between IFRS and GAAP by Chapter.
All items are AAA quality. Not just like those offered by others. I will reply all emails. Satisfaction guaranteed! You will not regret buying it!