This set includes following manuals:
1. Intermediate Accounting: Reporting and Analysis 3rd Edition Solutions Manual
2. Intermediate Accounting: Reporting and Analysis 3rd Edition Test Bank
Name: Intermediate Accounting: Reporting and Analysis 3rd Edition
Author: James M. Wahlen, Jefferson P. Jones, Donald Pagach
Type: Solutions Manual and Test Bank
From Chapters: 01-22, Appendix A, B, C, D (Complete Chapters), Odds and Evens
The file contains COMPLETE worked solutions to ALL chapters and ALL questions in the main textbook, It also contains COMPLETE Test Bank questions to ALL chapters in the main textbook.
They also show the steps or “work done” to complete the problem. Solutions are always provided with hints.
As far as I know, you can’t buy this unless you teach the course.
Having this solution manual and Test Bank will allow you:
:: Provides you with test questions that professors will use on the exams right out of this test bank.
:: Provides you with accurate answers to all problems, evens and odds.
:: Saves you the hassle and stress of student life.
:: Increases you chances of passing expensive courses with a good grade.
:: Is a great investment toward graduation.
:: The digital download allows for Immediate delivery.
You will be able to download the file immediatly after payment is submitted. The download link will appear at the checkout page and it will be emailed to as well.
Complete Solutions Manual and Test Bank Content:
Part I: FINANCIAL REPORTING AND STATEMENTS: OBJECTIVES, CONCEPTS, AND ANALYSIS.
1. The Demand for and Supply of Financial Accounting Information.
2. Financial Reporting: Its Conceptual Framework.
3. Review of a Company’s Accounting System.
4. The Balance Sheet and the Statement of Shareholders’ Equity.
5. The Income Statement and the Statement of Cash Flows.
Time Value of Money Module.
Part II: BUSINESS OPERATING ACTIVITIES.
6. Cash and Receivables.
7. Inventories: Cost Measurement and Flow Assumptions.
8. Inventories: Special Valuation Issues.
9. Current Liabilities and Contingent Obligations.
Part III: INVESTING ACTIVITIES.
10. Property, Plant, and Equipment: Acquisition and Subsequent Investments.
11. Depreciation, Depletion, Impairment, and Disposal.
13. Investments and Long-Term Receivables.
Part IV: FINANCING ACTIVITIES.
14. Financing Liabilities: Bonds and Long-Term Notes Payable.
15. Contributed Capital.
16. Retained Earnings and Earnings Per Share.
Part V: SPECIAL TOPICS IN FINANCIAL REPORTING.
17. Advanced Issues in Revenue Recognition.
18. Accounting for Income Taxes.
19. Accounting for Post-Retirement Benefits.
20. Accounting for Leases.
21. The Statement of Cash Flows.
22. Accounting for Changes and Errors.
Appendix A: Starbucks Financial Statements (full report).
Appendix B: List of the Official Pronouncements of the AICPA and FASB.
Appendix C: List of the Official Pronouncements of the IASB.
Appendix D: Brief Guide to Key Differences Between IFRS and GAAP by Chapter.
All items are AAA quality. Not just like those offered by others. I will reply all emails. Satisfaction guaranteed! You will not regret buying it!