Complete eTextbook Content:
1. Financial Accounting and Accounting Standards
2. Conceptual Framework for Financial Reporting
3. The Accounting Information System
4. Income Statement and Related Information
5. Balance Sheet and Statement of Cash Flows
6. Accounting and the Time Value of Money
7. Cash and Receivables
8. Valuation of Inventories: A Cost-Basis Approach
9. Inventories: Additional Valuation Issues
10. Acquisition and Disposition of Property, Plant, and Equipment
11. Depreciation, Impairments, and Depletion
12. Intangible Assets
13. Current Liabilities and Contingencies
14. Long-Term Liabilities
15. Stockholders’ Equity
16. Dilutive Securities and Earnings per Share
18. Revenue Recognition
19. Accounting for Income Taxes
20. Accounting for Pensions and Postretirement Benefits
21. Accounting for Leases
22. Accounting Changes and Error Analysis
23. Statement of Cash Flows
24. Full Disclosure in Financial Reporting
Name: Intermediate Accounting 17th Edition
Author: Donald E. Kieso, Jerry J. Weygandt, Terry D. Warfield
This is a eBook for the actual textbook of Intermediate Accounting 17th Edition, by Donald E. Kieso, Jerry J. Weygandt, Terry D. Warfield.
Textbook comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac, Linux OS, Iphone, Ipad, Android etc…
It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable.
It is exactly same as the actual hardbook. And it is Color Version.
1) A COMPLETE eBook 3848 Pages), with all single page and Chapters, Color Version. Same as the original textbook. Comes with PDF file format. Can be read by Adobe Reader.
It is only computer file/s, I will not ship hard copy. The file can be downloaded instantly after the payment has been made.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!