Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!
Name: Fundamentals Of Corporate Finance, 10th Edition
Author: Stephen A. Ross, Randolph W. Westerfield, Bradford D. Jordan, Gordon Roberts, J. Ari Pandes, Thomas Holloway
Type: Test Bank
From Chapters: 01-26 (Complete Chapters), Odds and Evens
The file contains COMPLETE Test Bank questions to ALL chapters in the main textbook.
Test Bank contains questions and answers that Professors will use them as questions in the quizzes/ exams.
Answers in test bank always provide with hints, explainations, and sometimes the steps or “work done” to complete the problem.
As far as I know, you can’t buy this unless you teach the course.
This test bank is a must have, as it:
:: Provides you with test questions that professors will use on the exams right out of this test bank.
:: Well prepared to every exam;
:: To double check your own questions and complete your quizzes, exams, and homework assignments faster and more accurately;
:: Saves you the hassle and stress of student life.
:: Increases you chances of passing expensive courses with a good grade.
:: Is a great investment toward graduation.
:: The digital download allows for Immediate delivery.
You will be able to download the file immediatly after payment is submitted. The download link will appear at the checkout page and it will be emailed to as well.
Complete Test Bank Content:
PART 1: Overview of Corporate Finance
1. Introduction to Corporate Finance
2. Financial Statements, Cash Flow, and Taxes
PART 2: Financial Statements and Long-Term Financial Planning
3. Working with Financial Statements
4. Long-Term Financial Planning and Corporate Growth
Appendix 4A: A Financial Planning Model for the Hoffman Company (Available on Connect)
Appendix 4B: Derivation of the Sustainable Growth Formula (Available on Connect)
PART 3: Valuation of Future Cash Flows
5. Introduction to Valuation: The Time Value of Money
6. Discounted Cash Flow Valuation
7. Interest Rates and Bond Valuation
Appendix 7A: Managing Interest Rate Risk
Appendix 7B: Callable Bonds and Bond Refunding (Available on Connect)
8. Stock Valuation
PART 4: Capital Budgeting
9. Net Present Value and Other Investment Criteria
Appendix 9A: The Modified Internal Rate of Return
10. Making Capital Investment Decisions
Appendix 10A: More on Inflation and Capital Budgeting
Appendix 10B: Capital Budgeting with Spreadsheets
Appendix 10C: Deriving the Tax Shield on CCA Formula
11. Project Analysis and Evaluation
PART 5: Risk and Return
12. Lessons from Capital Market History
13. Return, Risk, and the Security Market Line
Appendix 13A: Derivation of the Capital Asset Pricing Model
PART 6: Cost of Capital and Long-Term Financial Policy
14. Cost of Capital
Appendix 14A: Adjusted Present Value
Appendix 14B: Economic Value Added and the Measurement of Financial Performance
15. Raising Capital
16. Financial Leverage and Capital Structure Policy
Appendix 16A: Capital Structure and Personal Taxes
Appendix 16B: Derivation of Proposition II (Equation 16.4)
17. Dividends and Dividend Policy
PART 7: Short-Term Financial Planning and Management
18. Short-Term Finance and Planning
19. Cash and Liquidity Management
Appendix 19A: Cash Management Models (Available on Connect)
20. Credit and Inventory Management
Appendix 20A: More on Credit Policy Analysis (Available on Connect)
PART 8: Topics in Corporate Finance
21. International Corporate Finance
23. Mergers and Acquisitions
PART 9: Derivative Securities and Corporate Finance
24. Enterprise Risk Management
25. Options and Corporate Securities
26. Behavioural Finance: Implications for Financial Management
All items are AAA quality. Not just like those offered by others. I will reply all emails. Satisfaction guaranteed! You will not regret buying it!