This set includes following manuals:
1. Fundamentals of Anatomy & Physiology, 11th edition Solutions Manual
2. Fundamentals of Anatomy & Physiology, 11th edition Test Bank
Name: Fundamentals of Anatomy & Physiology, 11th edition
Author: Frederic H. Martini, Judi L. Nath, Edwin F. Bartholomew
Type: Solutions Manual and Test Bank
From Chapters: 01-29 (Complete Chapters), Odds and Evens
The file contains COMPLETE worked solutions to ALL chapters and ALL questions in the main textbook, It also contains COMPLETE Test Bank questions to ALL chapters in the main textbook.
They also show the steps or “work done” to complete the problem. Solutions are always provided with hints.
As far as I know, you can’t buy this unless you teach the course.
Having this solution manual and Test Bank will allow you:
:: Provides you with test questions that professors will use on the exams right out of this test bank.
:: Provides you with accurate answers to all problems, evens and odds.
:: Saves you the hassle and stress of student life.
:: Increases you chances of passing expensive courses with a good grade.
:: Is a great investment toward graduation.
:: The digital download allows for Immediate delivery.
You will be able to download the file immediatly after payment is submitted. The download link will appear at the checkout page and it will be emailed to as well.
Complete Solutions Manual and Test Bank Content:
1. An Introduction to Anatomy and Physiology
2. The Chemical Level of Organization
3. The Cellular Level of Organization
4. The Tissue Level of Organization
5. The Integumentary System
6. Bones and Bone Structure
7. The Axial Skeleton
8. The Appendicular Skeleton
10. Muscle Tissue
11. The Muscular System
12. Nervous Tissue
13. The Spinal Cord, Spinal Nerves, and Spinal Reflexes
14. The Brain and Cranial Nerves
15. Sensory Pathways and the Somatic Nervous System
16. The Autonomic Nervous System and Higher-Order Functions
17. The Special Senses
18. The Endocrine System
20. The Heart
21. Blood Vessels and Circulation
22. The Lymphatic System and Immunity
23. The Respiratory System
24. The Digestive System
25. Metabolism, Nutrition, and Energetics
26. The Urinary System
27. Fluid, Electrolyte, and Acid—Base Balance
28. The Reproductive System
29. Development and Inheritance
All items are AAA quality. Not just like those offered by others. I will reply all emails. Satisfaction guaranteed! You will not regret buying it!