Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!
Name: Fundamentals of Analytical Chemistry 9th Edition
Author: Douglas A. Skoog, Donald M. West, F. James Holler, Stanley R. Crouch
Type: Solutions Manual
From Chapters: 01-38 (Complete Chapters), Odds and Evens
The file contains COMPLETE worked solutions to ALL chapters and ALL questions in the main textbook.
Solutions Manual is for the Answers to the Chapters questions of the textbook.
They also show the steps or “work done” to complete the problem. Solutions are always provided with hints.
As far as I know, you can’t buy this unless you teach the course.
This Solutions Manual is a must have, as it:
:: Provides you with accurate answers to all problems, evens and odds.
:: Reduces the hassle and stress of student life.
:: Increases you chances of passing expensive courses with a good grade.
:: Is a great investment toward graduation.
:: The digital download allows for Immediate delivery.
You will be able to download the file immediatly after payment is submitted. The download link will appear at the checkout page and it will be emailed to as well.
Complete Solutions Manual Content:
1. The Nature of Analytical Chemistry
PART I: TOOLS OF ANALYTICAL CHEMISTRY
2. Chemicals, Apparatus, and Unit Operations of Analytical Chemistry
3. Using Spreadsheets in Analytical Chemistry
4. Calculations Used in Analytical Chemistry
5. Errors in Chemical Analyses
6. Random Errors in Chemical Analysis
7. Statistical Data Treatment and Evaluation
8. Sampling, Standardization, and Calibration
PART II: CHEMICAL EQUILIBRIA
9. Aqueous Solutions and Chemical Equilibria
10. Effect of Electrolytes on Chemical Equilibria
11. Solving Equilibrium Problems for Complex Systems
PART III: CLASSICAL METHODS OF ANALYSIS
12. Gravimetric Methods of Analysis
13. Titrimetric Methods; Precipitation Titrimetry
14. Principles of Neutralization Titrations
15. Titration Curves for Complex Acid/Bases Systems
16. Applications of Neutralization Titrations
17. Complexation Reactions and Titrations
PART IV: ELECTROCHEMICAL METHODS
18. Introduction to Electrochemistry
19. Applications of Standard Electrode Potentials
20. Applications of Oxidation/Reduction Titrations
22. Bulk Electrolysis: Electrogravimetry and Coulometry
PART V: SPECTROCHEMICAL ANALYSIS
24. Introduction to Spectrochemical Methods
25. Instruments for Optical Spectroscopy
26. Molecular Absorption Spectroscopy
27. Molecular Fluorescence Spectroscopy
28. Atomic Spectroscopy
29. Mass Spectrometry
PART VI: KINETICS AND SEPARATIONS
30. Kinetic Methods of Analysis
31. Introduction to Analytical Separations
32. Gas Chromatography
33. High-Performance Liquid Chromatography
34. Miscellaneous Separation Methods
PART VII: PRACTICAL ASPECTS OF CHEMICAL ANALYSIS
To access the following online-only chapters, enter ISBN 978-0-495-55828-6 at www.cengagebrain.com and visit this book’s companion website.
35. Analysis of Real Samples
36. Preparing Samples for Analysis
37. Decomposing and Dissolving the Sample
38. Selected Methods of Analysis
All items are AAA quality. Not just like those offered by others. I will reply all emails. Satisfaction guaranteed! You will not regret buying it!