This set includes following manuals:
1. Foundations of Microeconomics, 8th Edition Solutions Manual by Robin Bade, Michael Parkin
2. Foundations of Microeconomics, 8th Edition Test Bank by Robin Bade, Michael Parkin
Name: Foundations of Microeconomics, 8th Edition
Author: Robin Bade, Michael Parkin
Type: Solutions Manual and Test Bank
From Chapters: 01-20 (Complete Chapters), Odds and Evens
The file contains COMPLETE worked solutions to ALL chapters and ALL questions in the main textbook, It also contains COMPLETE Test Bank questions to ALL chapters in the main textbook.
They also show the steps or “work done” to complete the problem. Solutions are always provided with hints.
As far as I know, you can’t buy this unless you teach the course.
Having this solution manual and Test Bank will allow you:
:: Provides you with test questions that professors will use on the exams right out of this test bank.
:: Provides you with accurate answers to all problems, evens and odds.
:: Saves you the hassle and stress of student life.
:: Increases you chances of passing expensive courses with a good grade.
:: Is a great investment toward graduation.
:: The digital download allows for Immediate delivery.
You will be able to download the file immediatly after payment is submitted. The download link will appear at the checkout page and it will be emailed to as well.
Complete Solutions Manual and Test Bank Content:
Part 1: Introduction
1. Getting Started
2. The U.S. and Global Economies
3. The Economic Problem
4. Demand and Supply
Part 2: A Closer Look at Markets
5. Elasticities of Demand and Supply
6. Efficiency of Fairness and Markets
Part 3: How Governments Influence the Economy
7. Government Actions in Markets
9. Global Markets in Action
Part 4: Market Failure and Public Policy
11. Public Goods and Common Resources
12. Private Information and Healthcare Markets
Part 5: A Closer Look At Decision Makers
13. Consumer Choice and Demand
14. Production and Cost
Part 6: Prices, Profits, and Industry Performance
15. Perfect Competition
17. Monopolistic Competition
Part 7: Incomes and Inequality
19. Markets for Factors of Production
20. Economic Inequality
All items are AAA quality. Not just like those offered by others. I will reply all emails. Satisfaction guaranteed! You will not regret buying it!