This set includes following manuals:
1. Foundations of Astronomy, 13th Edition Solutions Manual
2. Foundations of Astronomy, 13th Edition Test Bank
Name: Foundations of Astronomy, 13th Edition
Author: Michael A. Seeds, Dana Backman
Type: Solutions Manual and Test Bank
From Chapters: 01-26, Appendix A, B (Complete Chapters), Odds and Evens
The file contains COMPLETE worked solutions to ALL chapters and ALL questions in the main textbook, It also contains COMPLETE Test Bank questions to ALL chapters in the main textbook.
They also show the steps or “work done” to complete the problem. Solutions are always provided with hints.
As far as I know, you can’t buy this unless you teach the course.
Having this solution manual and Test Bank will allow you:
:: Provides you with test questions that professors will use on the exams right out of this test bank.
:: Provides you with accurate answers to all problems, evens and odds.
:: Saves you the hassle and stress of student life.
:: Increases you chances of passing expensive courses with a good grade.
:: Is a great investment toward graduation.
:: The digital download allows for Immediate delivery.
You will be able to download the file immediatly after payment is submitted. The download link will appear at the checkout page and it will be emailed to as well.
Complete Solutions Manual and Test Bank Content:
Part 1: THE SKY.
1. Here and Now.
2. A User’s Guide to the Sky.
3. Moon Phases and Eclipses.
4. Origins of Modern Astronomy.
6. Light and Telescopes.
Part 2: THE STARS.
7. Atoms and Spectra.
8. The Sun.
9. The Family of Stars.
10. The Interstellar Medium.
11. Formation and Structure of Stars.
12. Stellar Evolution.
13. Deaths of Stars.
14. Neutron Stars and Black Holes.
Part 3: GALAXIES AND THE UNIVERSE.
15. The Milky Way Galaxy.
17. Supermassive Black Holes and Active Galaxies.
18. Modern Cosmology.
Part 4: THE SOLAR SYSTEM.
19. Origin of the Solar System and Extrasolar Planets.
20. Earth: The Active Planet.
21. The Moon and Mercury.
22. Venus and Mars.
23. Jupiter and Saturn.
24. Uranus, Neptune, Pluto, and the Kuiper Belt.
25. Meteorites, Asteroids, and Comets.
Part 5: LIFE.
Appendix A: Scientific Units and Astronomical Data.
Appendix B: Star Charts.
All items are AAA quality. Not just like those offered by others. I will reply all emails. Satisfaction guaranteed! You will not regret buying it!