Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!
Name: Financial Markets and Institutions 7th Edition
Author: Anthony Saunders, Marcia Cornett
Type: Test Bank
From Chapters: 01-24 (Complete Chapters), Odds and Evens
The file contains COMPLETE Test Bank questions to ALL chapters in the main textbook.
Test Bank contains questions and answers that Professors will use them as questions in the quizzes/ exams.
Answers in test bank always provide with hints, explainations, and sometimes the steps or “work done” to complete the problem.
As far as I know, you can’t buy this unless you teach the course.
This test bank is a must have, as it:
:: Provides you with test questions that professors will use on the exams right out of this test bank.
:: Well prepared to every exam;
:: To double check your own questions and complete your quizzes, exams, and homework assignments faster and more accurately;
:: Saves you the hassle and stress of student life.
:: Increases you chances of passing expensive courses with a good grade.
:: Is a great investment toward graduation.
:: The digital download allows for Immediate delivery.
You will be able to download the file immediatly after payment is submitted. The download link will appear at the checkout page and it will be emailed to as well.
Complete Test Bank Content:
Part 1 INTRODUCTION AND OVERVIEW OF FINANCIAL MARKETS
2. Determinants of Interest Rates
3. Interest Rates and Security Valuation
4. The Federal Reserve System, Monetary Policy, and Interest Rates
Part 2 SECURITIES MARKETS
5. Money Markets
6. Bond Markets
7. Mortgage Markets
8. Stock Markets
9. Foreign Exchange Markets
10. Derivative Securities Markets
Part 3 COMMERCIAL BANKS
11. Commercial Banks: Industry Overview
12. Commercial Banks’ Financial Statements and Analysis
13. Regulation of Commercial Banks
Part 4 OTHER FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS
14. Other Lending Institutions: Savings Institutions, Credit Unions, and Finance Companies
15. Insurance Companies
16. Securities Firms and Investment Banks
17. Investment Companies
18. Pension Funds
Part 5 RISK MANAGEMENT IN FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS
19. Types of Risks Incurred by Financial Institutions
20. Managing Credit Risk on the Balance Sheet
21. Managing Liquidity Risk on the Balance Sheet
22. Managing Interest Rate Risk and Insolvency Risk on the Balance Sheet
23. Managing Risk off the Balance Sheet with Derivative Securities
24. Managing Risk off the Balance Sheet with Loan Sales and Securitization
All items are AAA quality. Not just like those offered by others. I will reply all emails. Satisfaction guaranteed! You will not regret buying it!