Complete eTextbook Content:
1. Introduction to Financial Statements
2. A Further Look at Financial Statements
3. The Accounting Information System
4. Accrual Accounting Concepts
5. Merchandising Operations and the Multiple-Step Income Statement
6. Reporting and Analyzing Inventory
7. Fraud, Internal Control, and Cash
8. Reporting and Analyzing Receivables
9. Reporting and Analyzing Long-Lived Assets
10. Reporting and Analyzing Liabilities
11. Reporting and Analyzing Stockholders’ Equity
12. Statement of Cash Flows
13. Financial Analysis: The Big Picture
Appendix A: Specimen Financial Statements: Apple Inc.
Appendix B: Specimen Financial Statements: Columbia Sportswear Company
Appendix C: Specimen Financial Statements: VF Corporation
Appendix D: Specimen Financial Statements: Amazon.com, Inc.
Appendix E: Specimen Financial Statements: Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.
Appendix F: Specimen Financial Statements: Louis Vuitton
Appendix G: Time Value of Money
Appendix H: Reporting and Analyzing Investments
Name: Financial Accounting: Tools for Business Decision Making, 8th Edition
Author: Paul D. Kimmel, Jerry J. Weygandt, Donald E. Kieso
This is a eBook for the actual textbook of Financial Accounting: Tools for Business Decision Making, 8th Edition, by Paul D. Kimmel, Jerry J. Weygandt, Donald E. Kieso.
Textbook comes in pdf format which can work under all PC based windows operating system and Mac, Linux OS, Iphone, Ipad, Android etc…
It saves to your hard-drive and can be burned to CD-ROM. All pages are printable.
It is exactly same as the actual hardbook. And it is Color Version.
1) A COMPLETE eBook 817 Pages), with all single page and Chapters, Color Version. Same as the original textbook. Comes with PDF file format. Can be read by Adobe Reader.
It is only computer file/s, I will not ship hard copy. The file can be downloaded instantly after the payment has been made.
Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!