This set includes following manuals:
1. Financial Accounting: An Introduction to Concepts, Methods and Uses, 14th Edition Solutions Manual
2. Financial Accounting: An Introduction to Concepts, Methods and Uses, 14th Edition Test Bank
Name: Financial Accounting: An Introduction to Concepts, Methods and Uses, 14th Edition
Author: Roman L. Weil, Katherine Schipper, Jennifer Francis
Type: Solutions Manual and Test Bank
From Chapters: 01-17 (Complete Chapters), Odds and Evens
The file contains COMPLETE worked solutions to ALL chapters and ALL questions in the main textbook, It also contains COMPLETE Test Bank questions to ALL chapters in the main textbook.
They also show the steps or “work done” to complete the problem. Solutions are always provided with hints.
As far as I know, you can’t buy this unless you teach the course.
Having this solution manual and Test Bank will allow you:
:: Provides you with test questions that professors will use on the exams right out of this test bank.
:: Provides you with accurate answers to all problems, evens and odds.
:: Saves you the hassle and stress of student life.
:: Increases you chances of passing expensive courses with a good grade.
:: Is a great investment toward graduation.
:: The digital download allows for Immediate delivery.
You will be able to download the file immediatly after payment is submitted. The download link will appear at the checkout page and it will be emailed to as well.
Complete Solutions Manual and Test Bank Content:
Part 1: Overview of Financial Statements.
1. Introduction to Business Activities and Overview of Financial Statements and the Reporting Process.
Part 2. Accounting Concepts and Methods.
2. The Basics of Record Keeping and Financial Statement Preparation: Balance Sheet.
3. The Basics of Record Keeping and Financial Statement Preparation: Income Statement.
4. Balance Sheet: Presenting and Analyzing Resources and Financing.
5. Income Statement: Reporting the Results of Operating Activities.
6. Statement of Cash Flows: Reporting the Effects of Operating, Investing, and Financing Activities on Cash Flows.
7. Introduction to Financial Statement Analysis.
Part 3. Measuring and Reporting Assets and Equities Using Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
8. Revenue Recognition, Receivables, and Advances from Customers.
9. Working Capital.
10. Long-Lived Tangible and Intangible Assets.
11. Notes, Bonds, and Leases.
12. Liabilities: Off-Balance-Sheet Financing, Retirement Benefits, and Income Taxes.
13. Marketable Securities and Derivatives.
14. Intercorporate Investments in Common Stock.
15. Shareholders’ Equity: Capital Contributions and Distributions.
Part 4. Synthesis.
16. Statement of Cash Flows: Another Look.
17. Synthesis of Financial Reporting.
All items are AAA quality. Not just like those offered by others. I will reply all emails. Satisfaction guaranteed! You will not regret buying it!