Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!
Name: Electrical Wiring Residential 18th Edition
Author: Ray C. Mullin, Phil Simmons
Type: Test Bank
From Chapters: 01-33 (Complete Chapters), Odds and Evens
The file contains COMPLETE Test Bank questions to ALL chapters in the main textbook.
Test Bank contains questions and answers that Professors will use them as questions in the quizzes/ exams.
Answers in test bank always provide with hints, explainations, and sometimes the steps or “work done” to complete the problem.
As far as I know, you can’t buy this unless you teach the course.
This test bank is a must have, as it:
:: Provides you with test questions that professors will use on the exams right out of this test bank.
:: Well prepared to every exam;
:: To double check your own questions and complete your quizzes, exams, and homework assignments faster and more accurately;
:: Saves you the hassle and stress of student life.
:: Increases you chances of passing expensive courses with a good grade.
:: Is a great investment toward graduation.
:: The digital download allows for Immediate delivery.
You will be able to download the file immediatly after payment is submitted. The download link will appear at the checkout page and it will be emailed to as well.
Complete Test Bank Content:
1. General Information for Electrical Installations.
2. Electrical Symbols and Outlets.
3. Determining the Required Number of Lighting Outlets, Receptacle Outlets, and Small-Appliance Branch Circuits.
4. Conductor Sizes and Types, Wiring Methods, Wire Connections, Voltage Drop, and Neutral Conductor Sizing for Services.
5. Conductor Identification, Switch Control of Lighting Circuits, Bonding/Grounding of Wiring Devices, Induction Heating.
6. Ground-Fault Circuit Interrupters, Arc-Fault Circuit Interrupters, Transient Voltage Surge Suppressors, Immersion Detection Circuit Interrupters, and Appliance Leakage Current Interrupters.
7. Luminaires, Ballasts, and Lamps.
8. Lighting Branch Circuit for the Front Bedroom.
9. Lighting Branch Circuit for the Master Bedroom.
10. Lighting Branch Circuit–Bathrooms, Hallway.
11. Lighting Branch Circuit–Front Entry, Porch.
12. Lighting Branch Circuit and Small-Appliance Circuits for the Kitchen.
13. Lighting Branch Circuit for the Living Room.
14. Lighting Branch Circuit for the Study/Bedroom.
15. Dryer Outlet, Lighting, and Receptacle Circuits for the Laundry, Powder Room, Rear Entry Hall, and Attic.
16. Lighting Branch Circuit for the Garage.
17. Recreation Room.
18. Lighting Branch Circuit, Receptacle Circuits for Workshop.
19. Special-Purpose Outlets–Water Pump, Water Heater.
20. Special-Purpose Outlets for Ranges, Counter-Mounted Cooking Unit G, and Wall-Mounted Oven.
21. Special-Purpose Outlets–Food Waste Disposer, Dishwasher.
22. Special-Purpose Outlets for the Bathroom Ceiling Heat/Vent/Lights, the Attic Fan, and the Hydromassage Tub.
23. Special-Purpose Outlets–Electric Heating, Air Conditioning.
24. Gas and Oil Central Heating Systems.
25. Television, Telephone, and Low-Voltage Signal Systems.
26. Smoke, Heat, and Carbon Monoxide Alarms, and Security Systems.
27. Service-Entrance Equipment.
28. Overcurrent Protection–Fuses and Circuit Breakers.
29. Service-Entrance Calculations.
30. Swimming Pools, Spas, Hot Tubs, and Hydromassage Baths.
31. Wiring for the Future: Home Automation Systems.
32. Standby Power Systems.
33. Residential Utility Interactive Photovoltaic Systems. Specifications for Electrical Work–Single-Family Dwelling.
All items are AAA quality. Not just like those offered by others. I will reply all emails. Satisfaction guaranteed! You will not regret buying it!