This set includes following manuals:
1. Electrical Wiring Residential 18th Edition Solutions Manual
2. Electrical Wiring Residential 18th Edition Test Bank
Name: Electrical Wiring Residential 18th Edition
Author: Ray C. Mullin, Phil Simmons
Type: Solutions Manual and Test Bank
From Chapters: 01-33 (Complete Chapters), Odds and Evens
The file contains COMPLETE worked solutions to ALL chapters and ALL questions in the main textbook, It also contains COMPLETE Test Bank questions to ALL chapters in the main textbook.
They also show the steps or “work done” to complete the problem. Solutions are always provided with hints.
As far as I know, you can’t buy this unless you teach the course.
Having this solution manual and Test Bank will allow you:
:: Provides you with test questions that professors will use on the exams right out of this test bank.
:: Provides you with accurate answers to all problems, evens and odds.
:: Saves you the hassle and stress of student life.
:: Increases you chances of passing expensive courses with a good grade.
:: Is a great investment toward graduation.
:: The digital download allows for Immediate delivery.
You will be able to download the file immediatly after payment is submitted. The download link will appear at the checkout page and it will be emailed to as well.
Complete Solutions Manual and Test Bank Content:
1. General Information for Electrical Installations.
2. Electrical Symbols and Outlets.
3. Determining the Required Number of Lighting Outlets, Receptacle Outlets, and Small-Appliance Branch Circuits.
4. Conductor Sizes and Types, Wiring Methods, Wire Connections, Voltage Drop, and Neutral Conductor Sizing for Services.
5. Conductor Identification, Switch Control of Lighting Circuits, Bonding/Grounding of Wiring Devices, Induction Heating.
6. Ground-Fault Circuit Interrupters, Arc-Fault Circuit Interrupters, Transient Voltage Surge Suppressors, Immersion Detection Circuit Interrupters, and Appliance Leakage Current Interrupters.
7. Luminaires, Ballasts, and Lamps.
8. Lighting Branch Circuit for the Front Bedroom.
9. Lighting Branch Circuit for the Master Bedroom.
10. Lighting Branch Circuit–Bathrooms, Hallway.
11. Lighting Branch Circuit–Front Entry, Porch.
12. Lighting Branch Circuit and Small-Appliance Circuits for the Kitchen.
13. Lighting Branch Circuit for the Living Room.
14. Lighting Branch Circuit for the Study/Bedroom.
15. Dryer Outlet, Lighting, and Receptacle Circuits for the Laundry, Powder Room, Rear Entry Hall, and Attic.
16. Lighting Branch Circuit for the Garage.
17. Recreation Room.
18. Lighting Branch Circuit, Receptacle Circuits for Workshop.
19. Special-Purpose Outlets–Water Pump, Water Heater.
20. Special-Purpose Outlets for Ranges, Counter-Mounted Cooking Unit G, and Wall-Mounted Oven.
21. Special-Purpose Outlets–Food Waste Disposer, Dishwasher.
22. Special-Purpose Outlets for the Bathroom Ceiling Heat/Vent/Lights, the Attic Fan, and the Hydromassage Tub.
23. Special-Purpose Outlets–Electric Heating, Air Conditioning.
24. Gas and Oil Central Heating Systems.
25. Television, Telephone, and Low-Voltage Signal Systems.
26. Smoke, Heat, and Carbon Monoxide Alarms, and Security Systems.
27. Service-Entrance Equipment.
28. Overcurrent Protection–Fuses and Circuit Breakers.
29. Service-Entrance Calculations.
30. Swimming Pools, Spas, Hot Tubs, and Hydromassage Baths.
31. Wiring for the Future: Home Automation Systems.
32. Standby Power Systems.
33. Residential Utility Interactive Photovoltaic Systems. Specifications for Electrical Work–Single-Family Dwelling.
All items are AAA quality. Not just like those offered by others. I will reply all emails. Satisfaction guaranteed! You will not regret buying it!