This set includes following manuals:
1. Economics, Global Edition, 13th Edition Solutions Manual
2. Economics, Global Edition, 13th Edition Test Bank
Name: Economics, Global Edition, 13th Edition
Author: Michael Parkin
Type: Solutions Manual and Test Bank
From Chapters: 01-31 (Complete Chapters), Odds and Evens
The file contains COMPLETE worked solutions to ALL chapters and ALL questions in the main textbook, It also contains COMPLETE Test Bank questions to ALL chapters in the main textbook.
They also show the steps or “work done” to complete the problem. Solutions are always provided with hints.
As far as I know, you can’t buy this unless you teach the course.
Having this solution manual and Test Bank will allow you:
:: Provides you with test questions that professors will use on the exams right out of this test bank.
:: Provides you with accurate answers to all problems, evens and odds.
:: Saves you the hassle and stress of student life.
:: Increases you chances of passing expensive courses with a good grade.
:: Is a great investment toward graduation.
:: The digital download allows for Immediate delivery.
You will be able to download the file immediatly after payment is submitted. The download link will appear at the checkout page and it will be emailed to as well.
Complete Solutions Manual and Test Bank Content:
PART I: INTRODUCTION
1. What is Economics?
2. The Economic Problem
PART II: HOW MARKETS WORK
3. Demand and Supply
5. Efficiency And Equity
6. Government Actions in Markets
7. Global markets in Action
PART III: HOUSEHOLDS’ CHOICES
8. Utility and Demand
9. Possibilities, Preferences, and Choices
PART IV: FIRMS AND MARKETS
10. Organizing Production
11. Output and Costs
12. Perfect Competition
14. Monopolistic Competition
PART V: MARKET FAILURE AND GOVERNMENT
16. Public Choices, Public Goods, and Healthcare
PART VI: FACTOR MARKETS, INEQUALITY, AND UNCERTAINTY
18. Markets for Factors of Production
19. Economic Inequality
20. Uncertainty and Information
PART VII: MONITORING MACROECONOMIC PERFORMANCE
21. Monitoring the Value of Production: GDP
22. Monitoring Jobs and Inflation
PART VIII: MACROECONOMIC TRENDS
23. Economic Growth
24. Finance, Saving, and Investment
25. Money, the Price Level, and Inflation
26. The Exchange Rate and the Balance of Payments
PART IX: MACROECONOMIC FLUCTUATIONS
27. Aggregate Supply and Aggregate Demand
28. Expenditure Multipliers
29. The Business Cycle, Inflation, and Deflation
PART X: MACROECONOMIC POLICY
30. Fiscal Policy
31. Monetary Policy
All items are AAA quality. Not just like those offered by others. I will reply all emails. Satisfaction guaranteed! You will not regret buying it!