Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!
Name: Ebersole and Hess’ Gerontological Nursing and Healthy Aging in Canada, 2nd Edition
Author: Theris A. Touhy; Kathleen F Jett; Veronique Boscart; Lynn McCleary
Type: Solutions Manual
From Chapters: 01-26 (Complete Chapters), Odds and Evens
The file contains COMPLETE worked solutions to ALL chapters and ALL questions in the main textbook.
Solutions Manual is for the Answers to the Chapters questions of the textbook.
They also show the steps or “work done” to complete the problem. Solutions are always provided with hints.
As far as I know, you can’t buy this unless you teach the course.
This Solutions Manual is a must have, as it:
:: Provides you with accurate answers to all problems, evens and odds.
:: Reduces the hassle and stress of student life.
:: Increases you chances of passing expensive courses with a good grade.
:: Is a great investment toward graduation.
:: The digital download allows for Immediate delivery.
You will be able to download the file immediatly after payment is submitted. The download link will appear at the checkout page and it will be emailed to as well.
Complete Solutions Manual Content:
Section 1: Foundations of Healthy Aging
1. Introduction to Healthy Aging
2. Gerontological Nursing History, Education, and Roles
3. Communicating with Older Adults
4. Culture, Ethnicity, and Aging
5. Nursing Documentation
Section 2: Changes of Aging
6. Biological Theories and Physical Changes of Aging
7. Social, Psychological, Spiritual, and Cognitive Aspects of Aging
8. Nutritional Needs 9. Hydration and Continence
10. Rest, Sleep, and Activity
11. Promoting Healthy Skin and Feet
12. Maintaining Mobility and Environmental Safety
13. Assessment Tools in Gerontological Nursing
14. Safe Medication Use for Older Adults
Section 3: Coping with Chronic Illness in Later Life
15. Living with Chronic Illness
16. Pain and Comfort
17. Diabetes Mellitus
18. Bone and Joint Health
19. Visual and Auditory Changes
20 Cardiovascular and Respiratory Disorders
21. Cognitive Impairment and Neurological Disorders
Section 4: Caring for Older Adults and Their Caregivers
22. Economic and Legal Issues
23. Relationships, Roles, and Transitions
24. Mental Health and Wellness in Late Life
25. Loss, Death and Palliative Care
26. Care Across the Continuum
All items are AAA quality. Not just like those offered by others. I will reply all emails. Satisfaction guaranteed! You will not regret buying it!