This set includes following manuals:
1. Consumer Behavior 7th Edition Solutions Manual by Hoyer, Macinnis, Pieters
2. Consumer Behavior 7th Edition Test Bank by Hoyer, Macinnis, Pieters
Name: Consumer Behavior 7th Edition
Author: Wayne D. Hoyer, Deborah J. Macinnis, Rik Pieters
Type: Solutions Manual and Test Bank
From Chapters: 01-17 (Complete Chapters), Odds and Evens
The file contains COMPLETE worked solutions to ALL chapters and ALL questions in the main textbook, It also contains COMPLETE Test Bank questions to ALL chapters in the main textbook.
They also show the steps or “work done” to complete the problem. Solutions are always provided with hints.
As far as I know, you can’t buy this unless you teach the course.
Having this solution manual and Test Bank will allow you:
:: Provides you with test questions that professors will use on the exams right out of this test bank.
:: Provides you with accurate answers to all problems, evens and odds.
:: Saves you the hassle and stress of student life.
:: Increases you chances of passing expensive courses with a good grade.
:: Is a great investment toward graduation.
:: The digital download allows for Immediate delivery.
You will be able to download the file immediatly after payment is submitted. The download link will appear at the checkout page and it will be emailed to as well.
Complete Solutions Manual and Test Bank Content:
Part I: AN INTRODUCTION TO CONSUMER BEHAVIOR.
1. Understanding Consumer Behavior.
Appendix: Developing Information about Consumer Behavior.
Part II: THE PSYCHOLOGICAL CORE.
2. Motivation, Ability, and Opportunity.
3. From Exposure to Comprehension.
4. Memory and Knowledge.
5. Attitudes Based on High Effort.
6. Attitudes Based on Low Effort.
Part III: THE PROCESS OF MAKING DECISIONS.
7. Problem Recognition and Information Search.
8. Judgment and Decision Making Based on High Effort.
9. Judgment and Decision Making Based on Low Effort.
10. Post-Decision Processes.
Part IV: THE CONSUMER’S CULTURE.
11. Social Influences on Consumer Behavior.
12. Consumer Diversity.
13. Household and Social Class Influences.
14. Psychographics: Values, Personality, and Lifestyles.
Part V: CONSUMER BEHAVIOR OUTCOMES AND ISSUES.
15. Innovations: Adoption, Resistance, Diffusion.
16. Symbolic Consumer Behavior.
17. Marketing, Ethics, and Social Responsibility in Today’s Consumer Society.
All items are AAA quality. Not just like those offered by others. I will reply all emails. Satisfaction guaranteed! You will not regret buying it!