Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!
Name: College Accounting, Chapters 1-27 23rd Edition
Author: James A. Heintz, Robert W. Parry
Type: Solutions Manual
From Chapters: 01-27 (Complete Chapters), Odds and Evens
The file contains COMPLETE worked solutions to ALL chapters and ALL questions in the main textbook.
Solutions Manual is for the Answers to the Chapters questions of the textbook.
They also show the steps or “work done” to complete the problem. Solutions are always provided with hints.
As far as I know, you can’t buy this unless you teach the course.
This Solutions Manual is a must have, as it:
:: Provides you with accurate answers to all problems, evens and odds.
:: Reduces the hassle and stress of student life.
:: Increases you chances of passing expensive courses with a good grade.
:: Is a great investment toward graduation.
:: The digital download allows for Immediate delivery.
You will be able to download the file immediatly after payment is submitted. The download link will appear at the checkout page and it will be emailed to as well.
Complete Solutions Manual Content:
Part I: ACCOUNTING FOR A SERVICE BUSINESS.
1. Introduction to Accounting.
2. Analyzing Transactions: The Accounting Equation.
3. The Double-Entry Framework.
4. Journalizing and Posting Transactions.
5. Adjusting Entries and the Work Sheet.
6. Financial Statements and the Closing Process.
Comprehensive Problem 1: The Accounting Cycle.
Comprehensive Problem 1: Period 2: The Accounting Cycle.
Part II: ACCOUNTING FOR CASH AND PAYROLL.
7. Accounting for Cash.
8. Payroll Accounting: Employee Earnings and Deductions.
9. Payroll Accounting: Employer Taxes and Reports.
Part III: ACCOUNTING FOR A MERCHANDISING BUSINESS.
10. Accounting for Sales and Cash Receipts.
11. Accounting for Purchases and Cash Payments.
12. Special Journals.
13. Accounting for Merchandise Inventory.
14. Adjustments for a Merchandising Business.
15. Financial Statements and Year-End Accounting for a Merchandising Business.
Comprehensive Problem 2: Accounting Cycle with Subsidiary Ledgers: Part 1.
Comprehensive Problem 2: Accounting Cycle with Subsidiary Ledgers: Part 2.
Part IV: SPECIALIZED ACCOUNTING PROCEDURES FOR MERCHANDISING BUSINESSES AND PARTNERSHIPS.
16. Accounting for Accounts Receivable.
17. Accounting for Notes and Interest.
18. Accounting for Long-Term Assets.
19. Accounting for Partnerships.
Comprehensive Problem 3: Specialized Accounting Procedures.
Part V: ACCOUNTING FOR CORPORATIONS AND MANUFACTURING BUSINESSES.
20. Corporations: Organization and Capital Stock.
21. Corporations: Taxes, Earnings, Distributions, and the Statement of Retained Earnings.
22. Corporations: Bonds.
23. Statement of Cash Flows.
24. Analysis of Financial Statements.
25. Departmental Accounting.
26. Manufacturing Accounting: The Job Order Cost System.
27. Manufacturing Accounting: The Spreadsheet, Adjustments, and Financial Statements.
Module*. Accounting for a Professional Service Business: The Combination Journal.
All items are AAA quality. Not just like those offered by others. I will reply all emails. Satisfaction guaranteed! You will not regret buying it!