Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!
Name: College Accounting: A Career Approach, 13th Edition
Author: Cathy J. Scott
Type: Test Bank
From Chapters: 01-12, Appendix A, B, C, D, E (Complete Chapters), Odds and Evens
The file contains COMPLETE Test Bank questions to ALL chapters in the main textbook.
Test Bank contains questions and answers that Professors will use them as questions in the quizzes/ exams.
Answers in test bank always provide with hints, explainations, and sometimes the steps or “work done” to complete the problem.
As far as I know, you can’t buy this unless you teach the course.
This test bank is a must have, as it:
:: Provides you with test questions that professors will use on the exams right out of this test bank.
:: Well prepared to every exam;
:: To double check your own questions and complete your quizzes, exams, and homework assignments faster and more accurately;
:: Saves you the hassle and stress of student life.
:: Increases you chances of passing expensive courses with a good grade.
:: Is a great investment toward graduation.
:: The digital download allows for Immediate delivery.
You will be able to download the file immediatly after payment is submitted. The download link will appear at the checkout page and it will be emailed to as well.
Complete Test Bank Content:
1. Asset, Liability, Owner’s Equity, Revenue, and Expense Accounts.
2. T Accounts, Debits and Credits, Trial Balance, and Financial Statements.
3. The General Journal and the General Ledger.
4. Adjusting Entries and the Work Sheet.
5. Closing Entries and the Post-Closing Trial Balance.
Capstone Appendix. Financial Statement Analysis and Cash Flows using QuickBooks.
6. Bank Accounts, Cash Funds, and Internal Controls.
7. Employee Earnings and Deductions.
8. Employer Taxes, Payments, and Reports.
9. Sales and Purchases.
10. Cash Receipts and Cash Payments.
11. Work Sheet and Adjusting Entries.
12. Financial Statements, Closing Entries, and Reversing Entries.
Capstone. QuickBooks Analysis Activities: Comparative Financial Statements and the Statement of Cash Flows.
Appendix A: Methods of Depreciation.
Appendix B: Bad Debts.
Appendix C: Inventory Methods.
Appendix D: Notes Receivable/Notes Payable.
Appendix E: Departmental Accounting (online only).
All items are AAA quality. Not just like those offered by others. I will reply all emails. Satisfaction guaranteed! You will not regret buying it!