Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!
Name: Campbell Biology, 9th Edition
Author: Jane B. Reece, Lisa A. Urry, Michael L. Cain, Steven A. Wasserman, Peter V. Minorsky, Robert B. Jackson
Type: Test Bank
From Chapters: 01-56 (Complete Chapters), Odds and Evens
The file contains COMPLETE Test Bank questions to ALL chapters in the main textbook.
Test Bank contains questions and answers that Professors will use them as questions in the quizzes/ exams.
Answers in test bank always provide with hints, explainations, and sometimes the steps or “work done” to complete the problem.
As far as I know, you can’t buy this unless you teach the course.
This test bank is a must have, as it:
:: Provides you with test questions that professors will use on the exams right out of this test bank.
:: Well prepared to every exam;
:: To double check your own questions and complete your quizzes, exams, and homework assignments faster and more accurately;
:: Saves you the hassle and stress of student life.
:: Increases you chances of passing expensive courses with a good grade.
:: Is a great investment toward graduation.
:: The digital download allows for Immediate delivery.
You will be able to download the file immediatly after payment is submitted. The download link will appear at the checkout page and it will be emailed to as well.
Complete Test Bank Content:
1. Introduction: Themes in the Study of Life
I. THE CHEMISTRY OF LIFE
2. The Chemical Context of Life
3. Water and Life
4. Carbon and the Molecular Diversity of Life
5. The Structure and Function of Large Biological Molecules
II. THE CELL
6. A Tour of the Cell
7. Membrane Structure and Function
8. An Introduction to Metabolism
9. Cellular Respiration and Fermentation
11. Cell Communication
12. The Cell Cycle
13. Meiosis and Sexual Life Cycles
14. Mendel and the Gene Idea
15. The Chromosomal Basis of Inheritance
16. The Molecular Basis of Inheritance
17. From Gene to Protein
18. Regulation of Gene Expression
21. Genomes and Their Evolution
IV. MECHANISMS OF EVOLUTION
22. Descent with Modification: A Darwinian View of Life
23. The Evolution of Populations
24. The Origin of Species
25. The History of Life on Earth
V. THE EVOLUTIONARY HISTORY OF BIOLOGICAL DIVERSITY
26. Phylogeny and the Tree of Life
27. Bacteria and Archaea
29. Plant Diversity I: How Plants Colonized Land
30. Plant Diversity II: The Evolution of Seed Plants
32. An Overview of Animal Diversity
33. An Introduction to Invertebrates
34. The Origin and Evolution of Vertebrates
VI. PLANT FORM AND FUNCTION
35. Plant Structure, Growth, and Development
36. Resource Acquisition and Transport in Vascular Plants
37. Soil and Plant Nutrition
38. Angiosperm Reproduction and Biotechnology
39. Plant Responses to Internal and External Signals
VII. ANIMAL FORM AND FUNCTION
40. Basic Principles of Animal Form and Function
41. Animal Nutrition
42. Circulation and Gas Exchange
43. The Immune System
44. Osmoregulation and Excretion
45. Hormones and the Endocrine System
46. Animal Reproduction
47. Animal Development
48. Neurons, Synapses, and Signaling
49. Nervous Systems
50. Sensory and Motor Mechanisms
51. Animal Behavior
52. An Introduction to Ecology and the Biosphere
53. Population Ecology
54. Community Ecology
55. Ecosystems and Restoration Ecology
56. Conservation Biology and Global Change
All items are AAA quality. Not just like those offered by others. I will reply all emails. Satisfaction guaranteed! You will not regret buying it!