This set includes following manuals:
1. Calculate with Confidence, 1st Canadian Edition Solutions Manual by Deborah C. Gray Morris RN BSN MA LNC, Marcia Brown
2. Calculate with Confidence, 1st Canadian Edition Test Bank by Deborah C. Gray Morris RN BSN MA LNC, Marcia Brown
Name: Calculate with Confidence, 1st Canadian Edition
Author: Deborah C. Gray Morris; Marcia Brown
Type: Solutions Manual and Test Bank
From Chapters: 01-23 (Complete Chapters), Odds and Evens
The file contains COMPLETE worked solutions to ALL chapters and ALL questions in the main textbook, It also contains COMPLETE Test Bank questions to ALL chapters in the main textbook.
They also show the steps or “work done” to complete the problem. Solutions are always provided with hints.
As far as I know, you can’t buy this unless you teach the course.
Having this solution manual and Test Bank will allow you:
:: Provides you with test questions that professors will use on the exams right out of this test bank.
:: Provides you with accurate answers to all problems, evens and odds.
:: Saves you the hassle and stress of student life.
:: Increases you chances of passing expensive courses with a good grade.
:: Is a great investment toward graduation.
:: The digital download allows for Immediate delivery.
You will be able to download the file immediatly after payment is submitted. The download link will appear at the checkout page and it will be emailed to as well.
Complete Solutions Manual and Test Bank Content:
Unit One: Math Review Pre-Test
3. Ratio and Proportion
4. Percentages Post-Test
Unit Two: Systems of Measurement
5. Metric, Apothecary, Household and Other Systems
6. Converting Within and Between Systems
7. Additional Conversions Useful in the Health Care Setting
Unit Three: Methods of Administration and Calculation
8. Medication Administration
9. Understanding and Interpreting Medication Orders
10. Medication Administration Records and Drug Distribution Systems
11. Reading Medication Labels
12. Dosage Calculation Using the Ratio and Proportion Method
13. Dosage Calculation Using the Formula Method
14. Dosage Calculation Using the Dimensional Analysis Method
Unit Four: Oral and Parenteral Dosage Forms and Insulin Calculations
15. Oral Medications
16. Parenteral Medications
17. Reconstitution of Solutions
Unit Five: Intravenous, Heparin, and Critical Care Calculations and Pediatric Dosage Calculations
19. Intravenous Solutions and Equipment
20. Intravenous Calculations
21. Heparin Calculations
22. Pediatric and Adult Dosage Calculation Based on Weight
23. Critical Care Calculations
All items are AAA quality. Not just like those offered by others. I will reply all emails. Satisfaction guaranteed! You will not regret buying it!