Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!
Name: Business Statistics: Australia New Zealand 7th Edition
Author: Selva A. Selvanathan, Saroja Selvanathan, Prof. Gerald Keller
Type: Test Bank
From Chapters: 01-24 (Complete Chapters), Odds and Evens
The file contains COMPLETE Test Bank questions to ALL chapters in the main textbook.
Test Bank contains questions and answers that Professors will use them as questions in the quizzes/ exams.
Answers in test bank always provide with hints, explainations, and sometimes the steps or “work done” to complete the problem.
As far as I know, you can’t buy this unless you teach the course.
This test bank is a must have, as it:
:: Provides you with test questions that professors will use on the exams right out of this test bank.
:: Well prepared to every exam;
:: To double check your own questions and complete your quizzes, exams, and homework assignments faster and more accurately;
:: Saves you the hassle and stress of student life.
:: Increases you chances of passing expensive courses with a good grade.
:: Is a great investment toward graduation.
:: The digital download allows for Immediate delivery.
You will be able to download the file immediatly after payment is submitted. The download link will appear at the checkout page and it will be emailed to as well.
Complete Test Bank Content:
1. What is statistics?
Appendix 1 A Introduction to Microsoft Excel
2. Type of data, data collection and sampling
Part 1: Descriptive measures and probability
3. Graphical descriptive methods – Nominal Data
4. Graphical descriptive methods – Numerical Data
5. Numerical descriptive measures
Appendix 5 Summation Notation
7. Random variables and discrete probability distributions
8. Continuous probability distributions
Part 2: Statistical Inference
9. Statistical inference and sampling distributions
10. Estimation: describing a single population
11. Estimation: comparing two populations
12. Hypothesis testing: describing a single population
Appendix 13 Excel instructions
13. Hypothesis testing: comparing two populations
Appendix 14 Excel instructions
14. Inference about population variances
15. Analysis of Variance
16. Additional tests for nominal data: Chi-squared tests
17. Simple linear regression and correlation
18. Multiple regression
19. Model building
20. Nonparametric techniques
21. Statistical inference: Conclusion
Part 3: Applications
22. Time series analysis and forecasting
23. Index numbers
24. Decision analysis – online chapter
All items are AAA quality. Not just like those offered by others. I will reply all emails. Satisfaction guaranteed! You will not regret buying it!