Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!
Name: Business Statistics 4th Edition
Author: Norean Sharpe, Richard De Veaux, Paul Velleman
Type: Solutions Manual
From Chapters: 01-25 (Complete Chapters), Odds and Evens
The file contains COMPLETE worked solutions to ALL chapters and ALL questions in the main textbook.
Solutions Manual is for the Answers to the Chapters questions of the textbook.
They also show the steps or “work done” to complete the problem. Solutions are always provided with hints.
As far as I know, you can’t buy this unless you teach the course.
This Solutions Manual is a must have, as it:
:: Provides you with accurate answers to all problems, evens and odds.
:: Reduces the hassle and stress of student life.
:: Increases you chances of passing expensive courses with a good grade.
:: Is a great investment toward graduation.
:: The digital download allows for Immediate delivery.
You will be able to download the file immediatly after payment is submitted. The download link will appear at the checkout page and it will be emailed to as well.
Complete Solutions Manual Content:
PART I: EXPLORING AND COLLECTING DATA
1. Data and Decisions (H&M)
2. Visualizing and Describing Categorical Data (Dalia Research)
3. Describing, Displaying, and Visualizing Quantitative Data (AIG)
4. Correlation and Linear Regression (Zillow.com)
PART II: MODELING AND PROBABILITY
5. Randomness and Probability (Credit Reports, the Fair Isaacs Corporation, and Equifax)
6. Random Variables and Probability Models (Metropolitan Life Insurance Company)
7. The Normal and Other Continuous Distributions (The NYSE)
PART III: GATHERING DATA
8. Data Sources: Observational Studies and Surveys (Roper Polls)
9. Data Sources: Experiments (Capital One)
PART IV: INFERENCE FOR DECISION MAKING
10. Sampling Distributions and Confidence Intervals for Proportions (Marketing Credit Cards: The MBNA Story)
11. Confidence Intervals for Means (Guinness & Co.)
12. Testing Hypotheses (Casting Ingots)
13. More About Tests and Intervals (Traveler’s Insurance)
14. Comparing Two Means (Visa Global Organization)
15. Inference for Counts: Chi-Square Tests (SAC Capital)
PART V: MODELS FOR DECISION MAKING
16. Inference for Regression (Nambé Mills)
17. Understanding Residuals (Kellogg’s)
18. Multiple Regression (Zillow.com)
19. Building Multiple Regression Models (Bolliger and Mabillard)
20. Time Series Analysis (Whole Foods Market)
PART VI: ANALYTICS
21. Introduction to Big Data and Data Mining (Paralyzed Veterans of America)
PART VII: ONLINE TOPICS
22. Quality Control (Sony)
23. Nonparametric Methods (i4cp)
24. Decision Making and Risk (Data Description, Inc.)
25. Analysis of Experiments and Observational Studies
All items are AAA quality. Not just like those offered by others. I will reply all emails. Satisfaction guaranteed! You will not regret buying it!