Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!
Name: Brock Biology of Microorganisms, 15th Edition
Author: Michael T. Madigan, Kelly S. Bender, Daniel H. Buckley, W. Matthew Sattley, David A. Stahl
Type: Test Bank
From Chapters: 01-33 (Complete Chapters), Odds and Evens
The file contains COMPLETE Test Bank questions to ALL chapters in the main textbook.
Test Bank contains questions and answers that Professors will use them as questions in the quizzes/ exams.
Answers in test bank always provide with hints, explainations, and sometimes the steps or “work done” to complete the problem.
As far as I know, you can’t buy this unless you teach the course.
This test bank is a must have, as it:
:: Provides you with test questions that professors will use on the exams right out of this test bank.
:: Well prepared to every exam;
:: To double check your own questions and complete your quizzes, exams, and homework assignments faster and more accurately;
:: Saves you the hassle and stress of student life.
:: Increases you chances of passing expensive courses with a good grade.
:: Is a great investment toward graduation.
:: The digital download allows for Immediate delivery.
You will be able to download the file immediatly after payment is submitted. The download link will appear at the checkout page and it will be emailed to as well.
Complete Test Bank Content:
UNIT I: THE FOUNDATIONS OF MICROBIOLOGY
1. The Microbial World
2. Microbial Cell Structure and Function
3. Microbial Metabolism
4. Molecular Information Flow and Protein Processing
UNIT II: MICROBIAL GROWTH AND REGULATION
5. Microbial Growth and Its Control
6. Microbial Regulatory Systems
7. Molecular Biology of Microbial Growth
8. Viruses and Their Replication
UNIT III: GENOMICS AND GENETICS
9. Microbial Systems Biology
10. Viral Genomics
11. Genetics of Bacteria and Archaea
12. Biotechnology and Synthetic Biology
UNIT IV: MICROBIAL EVOLUTION AND DIVERSITY
13. Microbial Evolution and Systematics
14. Metabolic Diversity of Microorganisms
15. Functional Diversity of Microorganisms
16. Diversity of Bacteria
17. Diversity of Archaea
18. Diversity of Microbial Eukarya
UNIT V: MICROBIAL ECOLOGY AND ENVIRONMENTAL MICROBIOLOGY
19. Taking the Measure of Microbial Systems
20. Microbial Ecosystems
21. Nutrient Cycles in Nature
22. Microbiology of the Built Environment
23. Microbial Symbioses with Microbes, Plants, and Animals
UNIT VI: MICROBE-HUMAN INTERACTIONS AND THE IMMUNE SYSTEM
24. Microbial Symbioses with Humans
25. Microbial Infection and Pathogenesis
26. Innate Immunity: Broadly Specific Host Defenses
27. Adaptive Immunity: Highly Specific Host Defenses
28. Clinical Microbiology and Immunology
UNIT VII INFECTIOUS DISEASES AND THEIR TRANSMISSION
30. Person-to-Person Bacterial and Viral Diseases
31. Vectorborne and Soilborne Bacterial and Viral Diseases
32. Foodborne and Waterborne Bacterial and Viral Diseases
33. Eukaryotic Pathogens: Fungi, Protozoa, and Helminths
All items are AAA quality. Not just like those offered by others. I will reply all emails. Satisfaction guaranteed! You will not regret buying it!