This set includes following manuals:
1. Biological Science, 6th edition Solutions Manual
2. Biological Science, 6th edition Test Bank
Name: Biological Science, 6th edition
Author: Scott Freeman, Kim Quillin, Lizabeth Allison, Michael Black, Greg Podgorski, Emily Taylor, Jeff Carmichael
Type: Solutions Manual and Test Bank
From Chapters: 01-54 (Complete Chapters), Odds and Evens
The file contains COMPLETE worked solutions to ALL chapters and ALL questions in the main textbook, It also contains COMPLETE Test Bank questions to ALL chapters in the main textbook.
They also show the steps or “work done” to complete the problem. Solutions are always provided with hints.
As far as I know, you can’t buy this unless you teach the course.
Having this solution manual and Test Bank will allow you:
:: Provides you with test questions that professors will use on the exams right out of this test bank.
:: Provides you with accurate answers to all problems, evens and odds.
:: Saves you the hassle and stress of student life.
:: Increases you chances of passing expensive courses with a good grade.
:: Is a great investment toward graduation.
:: The digital download allows for Immediate delivery.
You will be able to download the file immediatly after payment is submitted. The download link will appear at the checkout page and it will be emailed to as well.
Complete Solutions Manual and Test Bank Content:
1. Biology and the Tree of Life
I. THE MOLECULAR ORGIN AND EVOLUTION OF LIFE
2. Water and Carbon: The Chemical Basis of Life
3. Protein Structure and Function
4. Nucleic Acids and the RNA World
5. An Introduction to Carbohydrates
6. Lipids, Membranes, and the First Cells
II. CELL STRUCTURE AND FUNCTION
7. Inside the Cell
8. Energy and Enzymes: An Introduction to Metabolism
9. Cellular Respiration and Fermentation
11. Cell-Cell Interactions
12. The Cell Cycle
III. GENE STRUCTURE AND EXPRESSION
14. Mendel and the Gene
15. DNA and the Gene: Synthesis and Repair
16. How Genes Work
17. Transcription, RNA Processing, and Translation
18. Control of Gene Expression in Bacteria
19. Control of Gene Expression in Eukaryotes
20. The Molecular Revolution: Biotechnology and Beyond
21. gGenes, Development, and Evolution
IV. EVOLUTIONARY PATTERNS AND PROCESSES
22. Evolution by Natural Selection
23. Evolutionary Processes
25. Phylogenies and the History of Life
V. THE DIVERSIFICATION OF LIFE
26. Bacteria and Archaea
28. Green Algae and Land Plants
30. An Introduction to Animals
31. Protostome Animals
32. Deuterostome Animals
VI. HOW PLANTS WORK
34. Plant Form and Function
35. Water and Sugar Transport in Plants
36. Plant Nutrition
37. Plant Sensory Systems, Signals, and Responses
38. Plant Reproduction and Development
VII. HOW ANIMALS WORK
39. Animal Form and Function
40. Water and Electrolyte Balance in Animals
41. Animal Nutrition
42. Gas Exchange and Circulation
43. Animal Nervous Systems
44. Animal Sensory Systems
45 Animal Movement
46. Chemical Signals in Animals
47. Animal Reproduction and Development
48. The Immune System in Animals
49. An Introduction to Ecology
50. Behavioral Ecology
51. Population Ecology
52. Community Ecology
53. Ecosystems and Global Ecology
54. Biodiversity and Conservation Biology
All items are AAA quality. Not just like those offered by others. I will reply all emails. Satisfaction guaranteed! You will not regret buying it!