Satisfaction guaranteed. Files are Checked before upload. All are good and pure!
Name: Auditing + Assurance: A Business Risk Approach, 3rd Edition
Author: Peter Schelluch, Christine Jubb, Stephen Topple
Type: Test Bank
From Chapters: 01-18 (Complete Chapters), Odds and Evens
The file contains COMPLETE Test Bank questions to ALL chapters in the main textbook.
Test Bank contains questions and answers that Professors will use them as questions in the quizzes/ exams.
Answers in test bank always provide with hints, explainations, and sometimes the steps or “work done” to complete the problem.
As far as I know, you can’t buy this unless you teach the course.
This test bank is a must have, as it:
:: Provides you with test questions that professors will use on the exams right out of this test bank.
:: Well prepared to every exam;
:: To double check your own questions and complete your quizzes, exams, and homework assignments faster and more accurately;
:: Saves you the hassle and stress of student life.
:: Increases you chances of passing expensive courses with a good grade.
:: Is a great investment toward graduation.
:: The digital download allows for Immediate delivery.
You will be able to download the file immediatly after payment is submitted. The download link will appear at the checkout page and it will be emailed to as well.
Complete Test Bank Content:
Part I: Understanding auditor responsibilities
1. Assurance and auditing: Integral to the economy
2. Corporate governance and audits
3. Judgmental and ethical decision-making frameworks and associated professional standards
4. Professional liability
Part II: Understanding the risk approach to auditing
5. Audit risk, business risk and audit planning
6. Internal control over financial reporting
Part III: Understanding audit concepts and tools
7. Audit evidence: A framework
8. Tests of control and substantive test implications
9. Tools to gather audit evidence
10. Auditing for fraud
Part IV: Performing audits using the transaction cycle approach
11. Auditing revenue and related accounts
12. Audit of acquisition and payment cycle and inventory
13. Audit of cash and other liquid assets
14. Audit of long-lived assets and related expense accounts
15. Audit of long-term liabilities, equity, acquisitions and related-entity transactions
Part V: Completing the audit and auditor reporting
16. Completing the audit or review
17. Auditors’ reports
Part VI: Complex audit judgements
18. Advanced topics concerning complex auditing judgements
All items are AAA quality. Not just like those offered by others. I will reply all emails. Satisfaction guaranteed! You will not regret buying it!